Tarkov Instagram images

tobiassolem

Glad to see everyone is healthy and the game is making progress! However the MTs-215 picture is interesting, as it means the "revolver" tech is done, this mean we will finally have the Chiappa RHINO ingame? you teased the model back in ~2016, is there any chance it might in the near future?

Edited by lulibul

3 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Do you mean the Warhammer Orkz?

Sorry to say but ... the hell if I knew something about those "Orkz".

They are ugly as duck and they frighted me. (sorry for my language)

Just dispose that developer. :P

Just now, Xarc said:

Sorry to say but ... the hell if I knew something about those "Orkz".

They are ugly as duck and they frighted me. (sorry for my language)

Just dispose that developer. :P

They are a race in the tabletop game Warhammer. Take your Tolkien-orcs and make them about 10 times more insane. In Warhammer 40K they behave like crazy war monkies with explosives.

Orkz are not participating in a beauty pageant, that's for sure, more like a crazy shooting spree pageant :D

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarc said:

In the fourth picture ... are those tubular sockets or what ? :)

That looks like those neon stick that glow when you break them. Might be wrong.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

What the hell... that is kinda awesome and kinda devastating. No one can repair this with just swaping the mags.

What mags? Its MDR, a char removes an extract frame to free it from stuck shell. Mag related malfunctions will arrive later.

Am 22.9.2021 um 08:24 schrieb SOVERElGN:

What mags? Its MDR, a char removes an extract frame to free it from stuck shell. Mag related malfunctions will arrive later.

I spoke about the current malfunktion. That one, that leads to a misfire.The primer or so didn´t ignite, but for some reason, swapping mags cleared this. Normally you need to remove the bullet from the chamber.

6 hours ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

I spoke about the current malfunktion. That one, that leads to a misfire.The primer or so didn´t ignite, but for some reason, swapping mags cleared this. Normally you need to remove the bullet from the chamber.

What you actually need to fix it now is to reload the chamber. Thats it. No need to swap mags. Ctrl+R, if i remember.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb SOVERElGN:

What you actually need to fix it now is to reload the chamber. Thats it. No need to swap mags. Ctrl+R, if i remember.

I know that, even at Patchday.... but some Streamer didn´t. If i would encounter some gunjams and i fix it with just swapping the mag, than i report it.