What the hell mannn....

spinetrain

Right, Ive been playing EFT more casually for the last couple of weeks (just a few games every couple of days, mostly as Scav), no pressure, if I die its all good even better if I make it out.

Now Ive been trying to get my Scav out of the negative, but this "Negative Scan Hunt" which is going on is not helping mannnnnn....

Just now had to kill one cpu Scav and one player Scav to get out of the raid alive mannn! I mean I got some good loot and some PvP, but brother, its getting harder to get my Scav straight into the positive ratings, Ill tell you that!

Sooo, the question is, when is this event ending? Anyone know?

Edited by spinetrain
  • Sad 4

16 hours ago, spinetrain said:

Right, Ive been playing EFT more casually for the last couple of weeks (just a few games every couple of days, mostly as Scav), no pressure, if I die its all good even better if I make it out.

Now Ive been trying to get my Scav out of the negative, but this "Negative Scan Hunt" which is going on is not helping mannnnnn....

Just now had to kill one cpu Scav and one player Scav to get out of the raid alive mannn! I mean I got some good loot and some PvP, but brother, its getting harder to get my Scav straight into the positive ratings, Ill tell you that!

Why are you shooting other scavs what is stopping you from running away!You don't have to fight every scav you see even if they are hostile to you.

• Upvote 1

vor 16 Stunden schrieb spinetrain:

Tries to get his Scav out of negative, kills another AI and player Scav. WTF - seriously?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Joey1974 said:

Tries to get his Scav out of negative, kills another AI and player Scav. WTF - seriously?

Well it was either me or them, was cornered so had to make the choice to put them down!

3 hours ago, MrBlackcash said:

Hope this Event will stay some weeks :D

Hey bud wanna Scav into a game together? Im going to Scav in right now, hopefully wont need to shoot any more Scavs and things will go smooth for the next 2 raids I do.

4 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Why are you shooting other scavs what is stopping you from running away!You don't have to fight every scav you see even if they are hostile to you.

Was cornered - was me or them, naturally had to pick me.

18 hours ago, DFA_Thump said:

Shouldn't have been a dick scav bud.

Shiz happens bru, what counts is that I want to change into positive rating, but shizz right now aint helping.

Edited by spinetrain

2 minutes ago, spinetrain said:

so had to make the choice to put them down!

And that is why you're negative. /thread

3 minutes ago, spinetrain said:

I want to change into positive rating, but shizz right now aint helping.

Stop killing other scavs. Run away, buddy. Run away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, himynameisjon said:

And that is why you're negative. /thread

Im in negative at the moment bc of the event. If I wouldnt get attacked from the get go, that would be the first step into positive ratings as I wouldnt need to retaliate. Simple.

Edited by spinetrain

Have you tried to just PMC Fence extract until positive? How negative are you?

2 minutes ago, spinetrain said:

as I wouldnt need to retaliate

You don't need to retaliate. Just run.

15 minutes ago, himynameisjon said:

Have you tried to just PMC Fence extract until positive? How negative are you?

I was -1.70, but the last raid Ive done by killing the 2 Scavs I got into -1.90 which is a bummer...

PMC Fence extract? How does that work?

I mean, there is some good side to it, I do get a bit of pvp...

Edited by spinetrain

vor 28 Minuten schrieb spinetrain:

I was -1.70, but the last raid Ive done by killing the 2 Scavs I got into -1.90 which is a bummer...

PMC Fence extract? How does that work?

I mean, there is some good side to it, I do get a bit of pvp...

Use the VIP car extracts on Woods, Interchange and Customs as a PMC. Each extract can be used three times. You can gain a maximum of 3 Fence reputation points if I remember it right.

7 minutes ago, Joey1974 said:

Use the VIP car extracts on Woods, Interchange and Customs as a PMC. Each extract can be used three times. You can gain a maximum of 3 Fence reputation points if I remember it right.

Ah, so its roubles for rep points, gotcha. So after all, this game is realistic, thats how it works irl.

Thanks for into.

Edited by spinetrain
  • Sad 1

So in short. Being a bad skav gets you bad karma...

Cool

There where ALWAYS other options. I have managed not to be a bad skav and a super casual player.

22 minutes ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

So in short. Being a bad skav gets you bad karma...

Cool

There where ALWAYS other options. I have managed not to be a bad skav and a super casual player.

I appreciate your replies and your emotes! Ill try to get over this shabang, hopefully you do to!

Cheers!

10 hours ago, spinetrain said:

I appreciate your replies and your emotes! Ill try to get over this shabang, hopefully you do to!

Cheers!

Best of luck champ

On 9/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, spinetrain said:

That's what you get for killing scvas as a scav.... 
I hope its a permanent change.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, d4rthbane said:

Actually I already came to terms that from now on I need to KOS every Scav I see. All good here!

I was so close to getting to neutral status at least, but the event straightened that out fast!

Edited by spinetrain

Point is, this event is dumb as hell.  Everyone is trying to find and kill bad scavs to improve their rep.  Last 3 scav runs I've died without firing a single shot because some idiot saw me looting a body that had already been dead for awhile.  I mean, did they really think I killed raiders with a squirrel gun with iron sights and fmj?  I'd like to know when this event is going to end because I seriously am tired of finding good loot and then dying because some asshat decided that I a.] had better gear or b.] looked like I may have killed a scav so they can improve their rep (which they aren't because I only shoot at pmcs and scav players that have shot me).  

Want to improve scav behavior?  Add a button to report a Jackass Scav.  Enough reports, ban their scav option and increase the cost of scav box, fence items and start dropping rep with various traders.

More importantly, fix the damn loot.  I only play scavs when I'm bored, looking for specific items that almost never spawn when I play my pmc and need them, or am broke as hell.  I literally ran a scav on reserve and was only able to pick up junk.  I maybe made 75k because even the trash loot was being sucked up by desperate pmcs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, d4rthbane said:

I agree. It also keeps the bad scavs from hiding in a group of AI scavs.

A couple time's I have seen player scavs get killed by the AI. (Which if they can't handle the AI no wonder their go-to looting method was murdering a friendly who was just standing there)

Edited by Fly_Guy8791
you know why

What you on about bruv, I already said that its all good, not only do I get more pvp now (like in the good ol days of Scav vs Scav), but I get player Scav loot, so they do the looting job for me!

Just sayin the choice had been done for me, I just go into negative now, got nothin to lose, only loot and pvp gains baby!

A simple wiggle to a player Scav now, and shooting him in the back causes no remorse - I need to fight for my life in raid now, all thanks to the event. It is what it is, no salt or cope just keepin it real.

Whats more, yesterday I made about 700k on Scav, so its not all that bad.

Right, seems like the Scav hunt event is over.

Scaved into Reserve, did not get shot by any Scav (all AI).

Well, seems like its back to being a good boy Scav lol.

Edited by spinetrain

On 9/15/2021 at 2:14 AM, spinetrain said:

Actually I already came to terms that from now on I need to KOS every Scav I see. All good here!

I was so close to getting to neutral status at least, but the event straightened that out fast!

How is your scav cooldown lol?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

How is your scav cooldown lol?

Its between 25-30 minutes, not sure exactly.

But its all good, I play a Scav match, and after go play another game until the 30 mins is up (glad I found another enjoyable pvp game to make up for the time).

Like I said I only play a couple of Scav (between 2 - 4 runs) runs every couple of days, so its no sweat.

• 3 weeks later...

Scav karma sort of killed scav runs. Many of my scav runs on reserve are just running around the map finding nothing. The map is usually looted since scavs don't kill each other because of how bad negative scav karma is.