Even the flee market is running out of items

effektx932

I think at this point you have to be extremely blind to not notice a massive drop in the player base.

This change was obviously an extremely poor decision by the developers. Just take a moment and go to the flee. Look up any armor, or weapon as an example. There is 5-10 of anything. There used to be 4-6 pages of players selling things. What is going on...

The game is seriously dead. This game is not fun without a player base.

Edited by effektx932
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Is a waste of time play Tarkov. Only rats and poor gear enemys. 

They said that double loot but its not true. You can play someraids and will see that its 100% false. You only get trash.

If you sell all trash you get 200k to vendors. If you play as a party loot is completely low and poor. Better invest your time in other game.

Pestily also leaves Tarkov and other streamers too. Who want to see a streamer looting lamps, screws, etc?

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb RAIDx:

Is a waste of time play Tarkov. Only rats and poor gear enemys. 

They said that double loot but its not true. You can play someraids and will see that its 100% false. You only get trash.

If you sell all trash you get 200k to vendors. If you play as a party loot is completely low and poor. Better invest your time in other game.

Pestily also leaves Tarkov and other streamers too. Who want to see a streamer looting lamps, screws, etc?

They are leaving because there is no real new content to the game at the moment, not because there is no loot. Who cares if they loot a screw or ledx - me not.

The flea is empty because the items you search are more rare than before, or they are not spawning on theyre normal lootspots. I found some nice items laying around at spots which are not that common.

So open your eyes, visit place u are not used to and you will be succesfull.

• Upvote 2

Open your eyes, no loot and more rats and campers ever in the game. 

The players base are downing hard but you dont want to see this problem.

Dont worry, when you want to change it would be late.

22 minutes ago, RAIDx said:

Open your eyes, no loot and more rats and campers ever in the game. 

The players base are downing hard but you dont want to see this problem.

Dont worry, when you want to change it would be late.

I mean after a break I returned, I play maybe  6 Scav raids per week? So thats better than not playing at all innit.

4 hours ago, RAIDx said:

They said that double loot but its not true.

No one said double the loot. What was said was the GPU spawn chance in PC BLOCKs was doubled. Nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Prices on the market are showing the reality of the situation:  supply has dropped significantly.  Graphics Cards approaching $1mil.  I get the idea, but this is going to be brutal on those who only play a few times per week.  Can't find stuff in raid worth anything to sell, can't afford to buy anything off the market.  The fun of the game is quickly being torn down.  

6 hours ago, Wiskimike said:

They are leaving because there is no real new content to the game at the moment, not because there is no loot. Who cares if they loot a screw or ledx - me not.

The flea is empty because the items you search are more rare than before, or they are not spawning on theyre normal lootspots. I found some nice items laying around at spots which are not that common.

So open your eyes, visit place u are not used to and you will be succesfull.

correct what this man said. the game wiped with such little new content it just means everyone has caught upt to that 40-42 mark now and cba grinding anymore. people fed up earlier because of lack of content. 

14 hours ago, effektx932 said:

The game is seriously dead. This game is not fun without a player base.

That is the usual cycle for each wipe:

* in 1-2 weeks after wipe about 50% of peak player-base will disappear

* by the end of 1st month about 80% of peak player-base is gone

* by the end on months 3 only most active 10% of peak players remain playing daily

* during events and small content patches up to 5% of peak playerbase may come back for 1-3 days to check on changes

That is the normal cycle for each wipe. It does not means game is dead, just not worth more time investments as most of players already reached their own limits and goals set for them-self this wipe. They all will come back with 0.12.12 release and next wipe

1 hour ago, DiBBz said:

correct what this man said. the game wiped with such little new content it just means everyone has caught upt to that 40-42 mark now and cba grinding anymore. people fed up earlier because of lack of content. 

Everyone lol...most players have not gotten to the level 40 mark. Are you really that oblivious to the level of players you kill?

16 minutes ago, pearomaniac said:

Jesus Christ, the amount of moaning in this topic is over the roof...

You sir indeed are helping the topic. Congratulations for your superior view and moral. Is this what you wanted? There you go.

As for the topic, I am indeed experiencing almost empty to empty lobbys OR lobbys with a group. Thats it. 

Maybe the wipe is coming to an end? Maybe. They just pushed it in that direction HARD when removing a lot of the rewards in the riskXreward mid-wipe. People were already getting bored. Now its just so much more fun, having raids with less loot, less pvp and spending more time on them. Hope they see how messy this was, since this is exactly the reason why this forum exists on a BETA game. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, peashrek said:

You sir indeed are helping the topic. Congratulations for your superior view and moral. Is this what you wanted? There you go.

As for the topic, I am indeed experiencing almost empty to empty lobbys OR lobbys with a group. Thats it. 

Maybe the wipe is coming to an end? Maybe. They just pushed it in that direction HARD when removing a lot of the rewards in the riskXreward mid-wipe. People were already getting bored. Now its just so much more fun, having raids with less loot, less pvp and spending more time on them. Hope they see how messy this was, since this is exactly the reason why this forum exists on a BETA game. 

Yea I completely agree...less loot, less PvP, and spending more time on a raid just to make it out with 200-300k is really rough. Just being honest the only reason I am still playing is the other games are meh. Warzone is super repetitive. Ghost Recon Breakpoint...is super annoying. Even tried going back to fallout and DayZ. Just not what it was.

More sad that this is the state of a game I have really enjoyed

sorry, but why are you complaining that the game is becoming what we were always promised?
didn't you know that the game would decrease the good loot?
honestly my group and I have been waiting for this change for at least a year and a half

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

No one said double the loot. What was said was the GPU spawn chance in PC BLOCKs was doubled. Nothing more.

Oh, that's really nice that they are back now in PC blocks. 3 wipes ago I pulled 34 off Customs, this and last wipe- nothing.

Edit:

Loot is aplenty. It's complete nonsense that you only get 200k out of a raid lol. That's only possible if you use a sling as backpack.

Edited by TarkovCitizen4431498

I hope they are making all these changes to deter people from making obscene amounts of roubles in short periods of time to sustain their RMT.

Even if they aren't doing it for this purpose, I was a proponent of dynamic loot for years. Glad to see they finally are doing some version of it.

The gameplay loop needs to change, hopefully my next prediction of no flea market will be next.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrudis said:

That is the usual cycle for each wipe:

* in 1-2 weeks after wipe about 50% of peak player-base will disappear

* by the end of 1st month about 80% of peak player-base is gone

* by the end on months 3 only most active 10% of peak players remain playing daily

* during events and small content patches up to 5% of peak playerbase may come back for 1-3 days to check on changes

That is the normal cycle for each wipe. It does not means game is dead, just not worth more time investments as most of players already reached their own limits and goals set for them-self this wipe. They all will come back with 0.12.12 release and next wipe

Normally Id say you are correct but I think this time its true the player base has dropped even farther. Streamers are not streaming as much. The game is stale and bsg has made some really really bad decisions that go against what the player base wants.

3 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Oh, that's really nice that they are back now in PC blocks. 3 wipes ago I pulled 34 off Customs, this and last wipe- nothing.

Edit:

Loot is aplenty. It's complete nonsense that you only get 200k out of a raid lol. That's only possible if you use a sling as backpack.

I have only found 3 GPU's this wipe. 2 came out of hidden stashes and 1 I pulled on a PMC I waxed. And I was hitting up computers a lot because for some quest/hideout upgrades along with mechanic barters.

20 minutes ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

I have only found 3 GPU's this wipe. 2 came out of hidden stashes and 1 I pulled on a PMC I waxed. And I was hitting up computers a lot because for some quest/hideout upgrades along with mechanic barters.

Well to be fair, if you double the 0.00001% chance of getting a GPU out of a computer, you still only get 0.00002%.

It's one this to claim "All loot is the same just in a different place" but then to go and remove basically 90% of ALL high tier loot is another thing. It's not like you can find ledx and graphic cards in different places now.
You can barely find military spawns on Reserve now - you don't need to be a genius to realize that this has not been implemented well and that high tier loot is missing.

Dynamic loot could work but you have to implement high tier loot on different locations of that map to make it interesting for people.  THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE SO FAR! 

It has reduced my motivation to play this game, it's really sad that they don't see how this negatively impacts the player base.
Not to mention how dead certain maps are now because of these changes. I will play much less until they fix the high tier loot, I'm not going to loot duffle bags and drawers so I can sell my measuring tape for 2k Rubels to Therapist. 

5 minutes ago, d4rthbane said:

so I can sell my measuring tape for 2k Rubels to Therapist. 

Measuring tapes go for 2k Rubles????? Damn, gotta get me some more of these babies!

Edited by spinetrain

3 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Edit:

I am now convinced your sole purpose is just to counter anything anyone posts. The things you say are just complete nonsense.

4 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

I get 350k by just putting loot in my pants.

• Sad 1

Nobody has addressed the key issue. That was worded awkwardly but I mean actual keys that open doors. Having unique rooms and areas that are closed off via locked doors was such a cool concept. I say was because it's almost not even worth it to bring keys anymore. Don't get mad, I said almost not totally. 

liked the hotspot gameplay. I think most people besides....ahem, rats did as well. I think the rat/looty McScooty types will really start to chime in soon when the mega chads start coming into their territory by necessity. 

I feel bad for the players with low Fence rep (not really though) because scav running and spawning in with more loot than what was on the map just to exfil and instantly repeat is kind of the move right now.