RIP Military spawns on Reserve?

d4rthbane

So I can barley find ANY military spawns on Reserve anymore (RIP) so much about:
"There is more loot than before just in different places" - BSG 2021 
Seems to me all the military spawns were just removed or reduced to like 1% spawn rate.

It would be great to have a statement from a BSG employee confirming that the loot is nerfed instead of assuring us that there is more loot than before just in different places.

Edited by d4rthbane

6 hours ago, d4rthbane said:

So I can barley find ANY military spawns on Reserve anymore (RIP) so much about:
"There is more loot than before just in different places" - BSG 2021 
Seems to me all the military spawns were just removed or reduced to like 1% spawn rate.

It would be great to have a statement from a BSG employee confirming that the loot is nerfed instead of assuring us that there is more loot than before just in different places.

have you checked different places?

• Hot 1

12 minutes ago, d4rthbane said:

Yikes, I bet you don't even play Reserve you toxic kid. Military spawns are nerfed so are GPU's on Interchange.

Gpu spawns are definitely not nerfed at least on interchange ive found some in the usual spots on interchange but i have also found some in duffle bags and computers aswell. Have also heard ledx now spawn on broken boxes and there is another new gpu spawn by the dumpster next to power station.

11 minutes ago, IEatRawChicken said:

“Imagine raging” Ur the one raging lol 😂 no need to get mad man just because someone has an opinion on something doesnt mean you need to get mad about it. Trolling not for you ur too blatantly mad nobodys falling for it

Don't bother with this cringe toxic guy - he clearly has some deep mental issues. He has 696 posts and he only posts toxic remarks on other threads (yes I checked lol). Just ignore the man child and he will go away if we give him attention he gets to feel special. Best thing we can do is report him for toxicity. 

10 minutes ago, Mattd316 said:

Gpu spawns are definitely not nerfed at least on interchange ive found some in the usual spots on interchange but i have also found some in duffle bags and computers aswell. Have also heard ledx now spawn on broken boxes and there is another new gpu spawn by the dumpster next to power station.

Thanks for letting us know, however, I'm pretty sure it's much harder to find then before don't you think so?
Glad you found some GPU's man - I haven't found any in bags or PC's yet. 

Edited by d4rthbane

1 hour ago, d4rthbane said:

Don't bother with this cringe toxic guy - he clearly has some deep mental issues. He has 696 posts and he only posts toxic remarks on other threads (yes I checked lol). Just ignore the man child and he will go away if we give him attention he gets to feel special. Best thing we can do is report him for toxicity. 

Thanks for letting us know, however, I'm pretty sure it's much harder to find then before don't you think so?
Glad you found some GPU's man - I haven't found any in bags or PC's yet. 

Yeah i think that's intentional they want you to look elsewhere i mean who would think to check broken boxes for ledx lol i think a lot of people have probably found where all the good stuff is now and are just keeping it hush hush

4 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

not nerfed? what the duck bro hahahahah 

you cant just swing crap like that and expect people to believe. In the time you would find something like 15 gpus you wont find one. 

3 hours ago, RAIDx said:

All is nerfed. Marked rooms, Kiba, Ultra, all nerfed. 

Every week they nerf something

Very sad indeed - are you still motivated to play? I'm only playing like 15% of the time I used to play before this event.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:59 AM, Mattd316 said:

I've found gold chains and other mid-ish-tier stuff  just lying around houses which used to only have some pineapple juice and a screwdriver.

It's exciting, where there usually isn't any player traffic is starting to pick up a bit, only a bit, hopefully more :)

On 9/15/2021 at 3:38 PM, RAIDx said:

All is nerfed. Marked rooms, Kiba, Ultra, all nerfed. 

Every week they nerf something

This is a very sad part for me.
When I started playing this game, Keys were so exciting. Finding an ultra key? WTF SO COOL! 

Now I avoid Ultra, Kiba and specially any keys that have charges.

I opened marked dorms yesterday just as an example. A VPO-215 was all I could grab. No fights for the loot, no one came to contest the room. Its just dead...