LFG - new player needs help obtaining 5 scav kills and 2 shotguns for compass quest!

nmattson0937

LFG - new player needs help obtaining 5 scav kills and 2 shotguns for compass quest!

Anyone wiling to help out? I keep running into really experienced players on customs map and getting blowwn away, running out of loot to shoot with...

have mic, 

thanks

You don't need much help for this one (if you want a partner go to discord server of your country/region, here you'll not find much, maybe only adresses). Anyway:

Stay out of dorms;

Sit in a bush or dark corner without loot for 20min, until most PMC leaves

Kill 5 scavs, easiest spawn spot is old gas station (mid south map), almost always I find 2 there. Check roofs also, you can shoot sniper scavs anywhere, as they don't shoot at you while you are hitting them.

Then do mechanic quest of finding a paper on woods to unlock Jaeger and buy 2 shotguns from him.

sat afk in a bush for 20 minutes, wondered around and found a backpack, looted it, got blasted by pmc

this game may not be for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 11:30 AM, nmattson0937 said:

sat afk in a bush for 20 minutes, wondered around and found a backpack, looted it, got blasted by pmc

this game may not be for me

@nmattson0937 We have players at our place who can help show you the ropes mate so that you'll enjoy the game far far more than what you are now, we are all non-toxic adults and nobody will scream at you for making mistakes, we also have a Level 3 boosted discord so you can stream 1080p 60fps free so that if you stream your screen our guys can see where you are, better guide you, less chance for Teamkills etc. 

https://discord.gg/unitedwestand

75A63643-AAE1-40FF-8215-B845C7AC9E48.gif.eb190eaf31a5caeb7aba8f3c89572742.gif