How bad is the hit for high karma scavs?

ResoluteMike

6 hours ago, ResoluteMike said:

Anyone have any numbers on how bad the hit is for high karma scavs when shooting another player scav now?

What are you trying to do, you naughty, naughty man

Nothing naughty at all, just looking for info. I would hate to have to play the game with my only option to take a death versus take a 6.0 hit to faction just because I have high faction. 

6 hours ago, ResoluteMike said:

Nothing naughty at all, just looking for info. I would hate to have to play the game with my only option to take a death versus take a 6.0 hit to faction just because I have high faction. 

Last time I killed 2 scavs my rep went from -1.7 to -1.9. So if my math is decent, neg karma per Scav is -0.1.

11 hours ago, poop_chute said:

.1 for players, I thought it was .03 for AI but I could be wrong, I don't kill them much

such a stupid system.

it should be higher.

Its a great system. Punish all those jerks.

6 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

it should be higher.

Its a great system. Punish all those jerks.

As far as i remember it actually doubles each time you kill one. Onepeg actually has a video on the exact numbers.

Edited by Mattd316
addition

The issue is those who are TRYING to use the system properly vs those who don't care.. Load into scav and have more than half of the player scavs actively shooting others for loot. Why do they care if their rep goes even more negative?

How you play is not really my concern. Most of the benefits and penalties with scav Karma are tied to the extreme numbers instead of more gradual effects. Losing 0.1 occasionally with a faction of 5.9 or less isn't a big deal. Losing 5 or 6 with a 6+ faction is a little different. I am just trying to get some information to have some choice when the time comes.

Generally, I play nice. I have only dropped one player pre-emptively and that was because he was acting sketchy as hell. I knew the cost and I willingly paid it based on the situation at that time. Patch notes indicated things had changed again.

Edited by ResoluteMike