After completing a task i have to restart my game.

AbnormalPotato

Everytime i complete a task, i am unable to start the next task with the Trader, Unable claim any of the rewards, and a constant loading icon in the bottom right hand side of the screen.

There are no logs/errors that show in the console. Any idea of what this could be?

(I completed 3 tasks when exiting out of 1 Factory Raid. I completed the first task, had to restart my game, completed the second task, had to restart my game, completed the third task and had to restart my game.) 

image_2021-09-19_150400.png

image_2021-09-19_150437.png

• Upvote 2

Do you remember which quests you have completed recently?

Your description sounds like a bugged quest - status of a quest was not updated properly when it should until that is resolved, you'll have this issue for all other quests.

Your best bet is to report a bug via Launcher and list quests you have recently completed

14 minutes ago, Andrudis said:

Do you remember which quests you have completed recently?

Your description sounds like a bugged quest - status of a quest was not updated properly when it should until that is resolved, you'll have this issue for all other quests.

Your best bet is to report a bug via Launcher and list quests you have recently completed

All of the quests i have done, have done this

I have the same problem, had it since yesterday I think. Cant remember all quest I had this problem with but I am doing gunsmith part 13-16 right now and have to restart my game between all quests. And did The Tarkov Shooter part 3 and some other quest yesterday and had to restart.

10 hours ago, Andrudis said:

All quests? Since Praport's "Debut"?

Yep, since the start, i didnt think much of it until i completed 3 tasks in one raid then got annoyed i had to restart my game 3 times just to play the next raid.

+1 same issue.

that's started after ~10 done quests and then EVERY quest i click "complete" turns into errors output like

[Error] : Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'DelayTypeWindow' is inactive!

before thousand of these messages, i've got this

[Error] : Log: calling UNET::NetLibraryManager::Disconnect this is likely comming from script

maybe it will be helpfull for developers.

No matter how much quests i do in one raid, if i click "complete" on one quest, then i have to restart the game, because i can't trade, i can't claim rewards, i can't accept other quests, also i can't "complete" other quests. Every menu is active, but all looks like lost connection. If i try to load my shelter, i get infinite loading screen.

I have this problem for about 3 or 4 days.

It's really annoying, hope u can fix it asap.

21 hours ago, afiloruz said:

+1 same issue.

that's started after ~10 done quests and then EVERY quest i click "complete" turns into errors output like

[Error] : Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'DelayTypeWindow' is inactive!

before thousand of these messages, i've got this

[Error] : Log: calling UNET::NetLibraryManager::Disconnect this is likely comming from script

maybe it will be helpfull for developers.

No matter how much quests i do in one raid, if i click "complete" on one quest, then i have to restart the game, because i can't trade, i can't claim rewards, i can't accept other quests, also i can't "complete" other quests. Every menu is active, but all looks like lost connection. If i try to load my shelter, i get infinite loading screen.

I have this problem for about 3 or 4 days.

It's really annoying, hope u can fix it asap.

Yep!
Thats exactly whats going on on my end.
I complete multiple quests per raid, then go to turn them in and it bugs everytime and i have to restart the game for each quest.

Im pretty sure it has something to do with the dialog window that would appear normally when accepting/finishing quests.
I remember that after hitting complete you would get some dialog window with comments regarding the respective quest from the trader, but i have not gotten this window since this bug started.

Tried to verify files, checked some of my settings, didnt work.

And i cant really remember but im pretty sure when i first started playing this wipe and i was completing quests, i got stuck on the salewa quest for a long time, then when i finally had enough saleawas, i completed like 4 therapist quests one after the other, i had all salewas all gas analyzers and all the morphines, and i remember very well when i was completing those quests this bug did not happen at all.
This was like after a month or two from the wipe, then some patches got pushed to live, and in these last weeks it bugs every time i hit complete.

same issue here, have to restart the game after every successful quest, to start the next one or even get my reward. Already tried, to clean cache and integrity check. Cheers 

same issue here,

What i tried with no effect so far.

Clearing Cache, Checking gamefile integrity, uninstall-newinstall, unistall-registry cleanup-newinstall.

I reported it and the support asked for a short clip. See down below.

yeah buy a game its not cheap, its beta and its full of this crap and full of cheaters!
i post every day bugs via launcher, the answer wat becomes, we already working on this issues.. still since 2016... yeah..

Getting the same issue,

Checked updates, Cleared cache, tried using Cloud warp to see if that was the issue all to no prevail. also been happening for the past week or less. some times I cant even just drop the game and come back in I feel like it is quicker just to restart the entire PC. 

Really starting to get annoyed.

Same issue, cant interact with anything in stash, cant claim rewards, cant hand in further quests. Its like you disconnect with the server everytime you hand a quest in.

I am also having the exact same issue as the video above that Ystramol posted. It's been happening since latest update.

After clicking complete in your trader's task menu, the game soft crashes and no longer registers any action that I do from there. It won't let me start another task and just like in the video posted above, when I go to accept the given reward, the game gets stuck trying to transfer the items into the stash indefinitely, making you have to end the program and restart.

Same problem, since the last small patch. Getting pretty tired of restarting my game each and everytime I complete a quest. I'm seriously considering reinstalling my game to see if that hard way around fixes this.