cultists in hiding?

MarcBorgia

Havnt ran woods a bunch yet but i cant seem to find the Cultists on shoreline. Figuring just poo luck but wondering if anyone else isnt finding them either.

They only spawn in certain places on the map at night and not very often either , and they also tend to hide. But they are deadly once you meet them

I recently found them on the ridge line to the southwest of the power station. Between the Gas Station and the road leading to Sanitars House. They stay hidden in the bushes and crouched until you get near.

6 hours ago, MarcBorgia said:

Havnt ran woods a bunch yet but i cant seem to find the Cultists on shoreline. Figuring just poo luck but wondering if anyone else isnt finding them either.

2 hours ago, Wolfens_Razor said:

I recently found them on the ridge line to the southwest of the power station. Between the Gas Station and the road leading to Sanitars House. They stay hidden in the bushes and crouched until you get near.

yeah i have seen them multiple times on the rocks between cottages and gas station. also found them near the swamp, close the mountains, the church side.

i suppose you know @MarcBorgia cultists spawn at specific time of the night time raid. but i don't know why i saw them at 06:30 in the morning on woods this wipe also.

anyways you better not see them, cause i have not survived a single one of them after killing 1 or 2 of them.

6 hours ago, behi09ma said:

anyways you better not see them, cause i have not survived a single one of them after killing 1 or 2 of them.

Yeah i know when and where just havent seen them on shoreline at all. I believe they stay in the map even after 0500 if they already spawned so maybe thats why tou saw them then? Or it was a glitch, happened before, they spawned during the day.

I feel like killing all the cultists and surviving is the last thing i need to accomplish lol thought about trying to go at it stimmed up and just a melee but that scares me lol

On 9/20/2021 at 3:32 AM, Wolfens_Razor said:

Yeah I was running away from someone shooting me from above power station only to run into these little sh*theads hacking away at me with their knives. I turned around and they legged it leaving me to die by poisons.

Bastards.

out of all three maps, I find them on woods the most. it's a lot harder now that they have permanent SJ9 running as you usually end up stepping on them or getting the random jump scare melee hit

10 hours ago, Vodor said:

Yeah I was running away from someone shooting me from above power station only to run into these little sh*theads hacking away at me with their knives. I turned around and they legged it leaving me to die by poisons.

Bastards.

Same thing happened to me. I got one of them.

Welp....found them finally, after about 20 raids. Killed sanitar and his goons so i was pretty fat....but got greedy haha didnt end well. Had i kept the thermal equiped I would of been fine but damn fog rolled in and couldnt see them clear enough from my safe space haha ended up getting a little too close.

16 hours ago, MarcBorgia said:

damn fog rolled in and couldnt see them clear enough from my safe space haha ended up getting a little too close

Fog..... it will kill you.