Devs destroying there game from the inside

landon1150

There is so many issues with this game, I get it people are gonna scream its a brand new game its in beta there trying to fix this and that blah blah blah. It all comes down to one thing, they are shaping this game of trying to stop hackers. While doing that its destroying the game for regular players. So many people I have known have quit for so many different reasons, "laggy servers, desync, getting headshot 99% of the raids, the disconnection issue, updates like found in raid status, the new loot system, stale content, redoing the same thing every wipe because there isnt anything really added to the game. Nowadays more people are ratting sitting in bushes because they have made it a lot harder for newer players to make money and a lot harder to make money in general unless you run half way across the map, and loot every single building. There is so many things they have not fixed since day one of this game coming out, I bought this game when the game was complete trash and I personally think they have done a good job in fixing some things. The issue is there is so many problems that are detrimental to the game that have not been fixed, very very very simple fixes. There anti-cheat stops a lot of hackers but there is so many blatant wall hackers nowadays that is completely undetectable and they dont get punished for it. I could honestly rant on for days about the issues this game has I just wish the devs understand the main reason people were quitting and would stop making the game the way they want it and listen to the players more. I will be quitting after spending 150 dollars on the game and playing for 5+ wipes, I know so many people agree with me and if they do not fix these huge problems soon a lot more people will keep quitting. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, landon1150 said:

There is so many issues with this game, I get it people are gonna scream its a brand new game its in beta there trying to fix this and that blah blah blah. It all comes down to one thing, they are shaping this game of trying to stop hackers. While doing that its destroying the game for regular players. So many people I have known have quit for so many different reasons, "laggy servers, desync, getting headshot 99% of the raids, the disconnection issue, updates like found in raid status, the new loot system, stale content, redoing the same thing every wipe because there isnt anything really added to the game. Nowadays more people are ratting sitting in bushes because they have made it a lot harder for newer players to make money and a lot harder to make money in general unless you run half way across the map, and loot every single building. There is so many things they have not fixed since day one of this game coming out, I bought this game when the game was complete trash and I personally think they have done a good job in fixing some things. The issue is there is so many problems that are detrimental to the game that have not been fixed, very very very simple fixes. There anti-cheat stops a lot of hackers but there is so many blatant wall hackers nowadays that is completely undetectable and they dont get punished for it. I could honestly rant on for days about the issues this game has I just wish the devs understand the main reason people were quitting and would stop making the game the way they want it and listen to the players more. I will be quitting after spending 150 dollars on the game and playing for 5+ wipes, I know so many people agree with me and if they do not fix these huge problems soon a lot more people will keep quitting. 

'It all comes down to one thing, they are shaping this game of trying to stop hackers. While doing that its destroying the game for regular players'

So your saying them trying to stop hackers(cheaters)is destroying the game for regular players? At least if your going to make a post have it make sense.!

They are not making changes to counter cheating.

Dynamic loot as an example made if WAY easier for cheaters to loot. Nikita said he is going to place high tier items in places we do not expect. If we find it then it will be our little loot spot until he changes it.

Guess who knows where all of this loot is the moment they get on the map. The players using ESP. They can see where all the loot is on the map.

So the changes we see do not help us against cheaters. I imagine the changes we do not see or are told about help us against cheaters.

1 hour ago, effektx932 said:

Dynamic loot as an example made if WAY easier for cheaters to loot.

Dynamic loot is for legit players ... as for cheaters they have another type of "loot".

19 hours ago, landon1150 said:

They only want your money. Now try to put game harder for new purchase of EOD.

They make a lot of money and dont need to release the game. Its absolutelly worth for them. 

It is a Beta, then why you need to nerf the game every week? Invest your time developing the game, and fixing bugs and servers…. But they prefer try to monetize last users.

Edited by RAIDx

2 hours ago, Xarc said:

Dynamic loot is for legit players ... as for cheaters they have another type of "loot".

Dynamic loot hurts legit players in the current state where cheating is currently winning the battle between them and Battlestate.

@effektx932 Dynamic loot will not hurt anyone (this is a part from an incentive game not knowing what's next). If they don't know what comes next (players) ... it's part of the game. We are still talking about a "revolutionary" game ?

The cheaters "problem" is/should be another subject.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@effektx932 Dynamic loot will not hurt anyone (this is a part from an incentive game not knowing what's next). If they don't know what comes next (players) ... it's part of the game. We are still talking about a "revolutionary" game ?

The cheaters "problem" is/should be another subject.

I feel like you did not read what I said.

Lets just go over this.

1. Moving the loot around to spots that nobody knows means legit players come into raids not knowing where to find high tier loot anymore

2. Hackers with ESP come into a raid knowing where all the high tier loot is.

Do I really have to spell this out for you?

17 minutes ago, effektx932 said:

I feel like you did not read what I said.

Lets just go over this.

1. Moving the loot around to spots that nobody knows means legit players come into raids not knowing where to find high tier loot anymore

2. Hackers with ESP come into a raid knowing where all the high tier loot is.

Do I really have to spell this out for you?

Once again hackers do not come into the game to loot, they go for player kills for xp and to just sell there kits and leave.

Lets remember they are making the game THEY want... I would hope they continue to do so. You bought it cause you liked it.

You might not like it in 2-3 patches. Toyota made the Landcruiser... its ace but its not for everyone.

The thread title, and the 9 posts (that I just removed) with people calling each other names, criticising grammar, and violating multiple forum rules makes it very hard to keep a discussion like this going. There is clearly some constructive debate somewhere here, but as the thread inspired people to be rude and negative toward each other. Feel free to create a topic where (for example) loot distribution is discussed, as for discussions on cheaters or desync etc. there are plenty of other threads to use.

Thread locked, #answered