solution for cheating

niclol5

i been playing non stop all day for the past 2 weeks more then 10 hours a day and ive encountered more then 10 cheaters already it ridiculous and rn before making this post i did my first run on labs after finding a key and was imidiatly spammed 5 nades while not making a single noise or even moving literaly like no even ADS anything that would make noise , then the grenades started before the guy pushed and head eyed me instantly .... 

instead of just banning the players why not go after the cheaters developers and RMT websites with a cease and desist note and sue them for millions , at this point if you dont go after them the problem will just get worse and more people will start cheating out of frustration or even drop the game entirely tbh . (i tought about buying the cheats and just go on a cheater hunt my self so other players could enjoy the raids without being wiped by an RMT cheater or a jerk) 

START GOING AFTER THEM HARD FOR REAL , SUE EM AND TAKE LEGAL ACTIONS FFS

simple way to do it is to sue the cheat creators tbh ... once they start getting sued for millions i bet that the numbers in cheaters will drop significantly 

1 hour ago, ricacov said:

Indeed it is very easy for a russian based small company to sue someone hidden in a basement in india for millions.

option 2

give sharpas/mods/ very well known community members in good standing dev cheat ability to flag cheater accounts and only put them into cheater lobbies.

2 hours ago, S5_Mr_Wiggle said:

give sharpas/mods/ very well known community members in good standing dev cheat ability to flag cheater accounts and only put them into cheater lobbies.

Indeed, when they finally decide to put kill cams and would apply straight bans, not cheater lobbies, this is a waste of resources.

23 hours ago, niclol5 said:

simple way to do it is to sue the cheat creators tbh ... once they start getting sued for millions i bet that the numbers in cheaters will drop significantly 

If you can find them. Which is not very likely. If they have the capability to write hacked code for a game such as Tarkov you can bet they know how to avoid the authority online and run a website anonymously. Might not even be illegal in the country they live in, or enforced. 😂