Dragging a wounded teammate or picking them up (Blacked out legs/ no splints/teammate heal)

JamezBong

If you and a teammate run out of splints, or have a broken leg beyond repair/ or ones blacking out no food. Or whatever the reason where they cant really walk or go fast, im wondering if dragging or picking up a friend can be done. Eventually yall should add knock downs where a teammate can become immobilized and the only way to help them is drag them to cover and team heal. From the person on the ground point of view, make it real blurry, cant get up you can barley aim the gun super wobbly basically knocking on heavens door.

A head shot should still be instant death but a good thorax that knocks you down should be added, maybe make it to where your so messed up the only way to heal is with a teammate.  I think this would add great immersion and realism. 

Add straps, on the shoulders and pull the injured to safety. Then the one who is in good shape can do the healing, I guess if your messed up you can do super slow healing to yourself, thus making it more ideal to have a teammate heal you. But you can choose maybe a teammate can drag you behind a boulder while you slowly heal yourself and they fight off the enemy. Or if your real messed up your just immobilized until they heal you. 

Applying meds to other characters except yourself, unconsciousness, body dragging - all these mechanics are planned. There is no ETA and no one can promise devs with implement everything, but at least these mechanics are confirmed to be in future plans

• Like 1

my buddy and I have joked about this before since me and him carry all are buddys that we go on raids with. such as carry some one in your backpack XD

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't see that happening for this game imo. your profile size just doubled + (All the juicy loot you both have) + doesn't take many bullets to kill you + how slow you will probably walk + your injured buddy is doing the shooting+ how will that work jumping/vault wise? guess you just can't, and i could see problematic terrain pathing going through doorways and such. Carry a magnet too, cause nades will love you.  

• Sad 1