0.12.11.5 Patch Notes!

XeMuS

33 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

The update installation is complete. Enjoy the game! Please report any bugs you find through the launcher by clicking the "Report bug" button.

when are we getting the fix on interchage with duffle bags? :) i mean so they all arent open so you need to close it before you can loot it :)

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Kajo77:

I feel that those shadows on 500m are just killing my performance the game feels just so lagy now.

Are you sure?

Let me guess, you´ve set everything in the grafics to the lowest of the low to get the highest possiple FPS and also get every advanteage above everyone else. You want to see every single Rat hiding in the shadows, just 50m ahead, right?

To tell the truth, BSG doesn´t want that. They want, that every Player see´s the very same shadows. No one get in that option a choice for the better or worse. for less Shadow or more Shadow (which i want). And it´s also more realistic, because you also can´t see into the shadows irl without any kind of light.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Muckilein said:

First Scav Run at 20:00 CET: Matching time above 30 Minutes and then Server connection lost before i can enter the Raid. hmmmm

Same

6 minutes ago, Muckilein said:

First Scav Run at 20:00 CET: Matching time above 30 Minutes and then Server connection lost before i can enter the Raid. hmmmm

1 minute ago, NedeN said:

Same

Me too, I tryed to join two different game as a Scav and the game stuck on "awaining session start" and the "leaving game", also I want go as PMC with my friend but we are all doubtful whether to play, lose equip for free is frustrating..

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Kajo77:

I feel that those shadows on 500m are just killing my performance the game feels just so lagy now.

+1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Hijack_Dallas:

They want, that every Player see´s the very same shadows.

The idea is ok....but if it kills the performance completely they need to find another way or reduce it to acceptable value.

For me it feels like stuttering 20 fps even if it shows 80 + . Something is definitely off!

vor 5 Minuten schrieb kelevra_06:

For me it feels like stuttering 20 fps even if it shows 80 + . Something is definitely off!

That could be a reason to say, it´s laggy right now.

1 hour ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

Are you sure?

Let me guess, you´ve set everything in the grafics to the lowest of the low to get the highest possiple FPS and also get every advanteage above everyone else. You want to see every single Rat hiding in the shadows, just 50m ahead, right?

To tell the truth, BSG doesn´t want that. They want, that every Player see´s the very same shadows. No one get in that option a choice for the better or worse. for less Shadow or more Shadow (which i want). And it´s also more realistic, because you also can´t see into the shadows irl without any kind of light.

No i have a older GPU 2GB only 960... I would run it on higher details if it would not kill my FPS.. And it's just pain to buy a new one now as prices are crazy.

Edited by Kajo77

my update canceled mid-way, then said game files were currupted and need to be repaired, then after clicking repair it gets stuck at 0% of the repair, with seemingly no kind of activity of either my cpu, hdd or wifi whatsoever. tf?

hoping there's a workaround other than a complete reinstall, I have to rely on satellite internet for everything but MP gaming and it sucks ass til about 1AM German time, which would mean no EFT today.

Edited by ar4wn05

55 minutes ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

@Kajo77than it´s no wonder, that your performance goes down.

But no worries, i needed a new pc about 3-4 years ago, cause mine was not only weak in high performance, but also old.

Well i just need the GPU lol hopefully this year if evga send a email. Like i needed a highend CPU etc for some otherstuff.

Nice QoL patch. Noticed FPS improvement/feels more fluid, Love money being stacked automatically and same for ammo when you unclip it. Also the hangout freezes being completely gone is amazing.

Thx BSG!

• Like 1

Very pleased with this patch, raid times are so much faster. I used to take ages to load in to maps like reserve due to the game for some reason getting stuck on loading map 100% for about a minute whilst having low frames. 

Am 11.10.2021 um 14:35 schrieb XeMuS:

Shadow render distance is increased to 500 m regardless of shadow quality settings to ensure correct shading on locations. The resampling system has also been reworked to optimize performance.

One more step in the right direction! Love it!

• Upvote 1