Quick Way to make mixed Magazines?

Weedburner

So atm im loading my Magazines like complete Manual.. means i take a stack of Bullets, hold ctrl and drag it on free slot... then split 1 Bullet off and load it into the Magazine...This is really not very easy ... isnt there any quicker way to load a Magazine with different Types of Ammo ? 

Atm i make the last 5 Bullets in the Magazine Tracer, and then 3 FMJ,1 HP,1 AP .. repeat until its full 

The Tracers at the End are of course to notify me that im running out of Ammo, and by that point i fired 25 x so giving away my Position wont be a big Concern then anymore ;)

So there is no button or so i missed ?

I thought perhaps the right click  menu >load Ammo would ask how much when i hold a certain key or something...

On 10/13/2021 at 12:17 PM, Weedburner said:

So there is no button or so i missed ?

I thought perhaps the right click  menu >load Ammo would ask how much when i hold a certain key or something...

No, there is no button for that. It would be a nice implementation for the game though. Becouse you could create your own mixes of ammo like, Bt/Bs or Bs/igolnik. And take one stack of that  put it in a 60 round mag or take it in your pouch and repack your mags in raid. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Polar_07:

No, there is no button for that. It would be a nice implementation for the game though. Becouse you could create your own mixes of ammo like, Bt/Bs or Bs/igolnik. And take one stack of that  put it in a 60 round mag or take it in your pouch and repack your mags in raid. 

There are so many Ways in which a "Combat Mix" is very usefull. 

I really like the 9x18 Keldr Smgs,

Silencers for it are ready avaible most times and the default ammo is below the Sonic-Wall , so one can mix normal FMJ with Hollow Point and Tracers and its still subsonic. Aim for Solar-Plexus, keep shooting and gun climbs to face after 5-8 bullets... For me this worked great in close combat... its my favorite Secondary as PMC now....

You dont need Hyper Ammo all the Time or Tungsten with 1000 meters a second... even the old soviet Makarov Police Ammo can kill People reliable that way

Btw can you tell me at which Point i get ready avaible access to 7,62 x 51 mm Ammo ?

Why its so rare ? I mean when the Vepr Hunter is sold in Russia to Civilians 7,62 x 51 should be more plentyfull. But atm im ending up buying those Hunter Rifles just to take out the Ammo to feed my M700 Remington

Edited by Weedburner

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2021 at 2:28 PM, Weedburner said:

There are so many Ways in which a "Combat Mix" is very usefull. 

I really like the 9x18 Keldr Smgs,

Silencers for it are ready avaible most times and the default ammo is below the Sonic-Wall , so one can mix normal FMJ with Hollow Point and Tracers and its still subsonic. Aim for Solar-Plexus, keep shooting and gun climbs to face after 5-8 bullets... For me this worked great in close combat... its my favorite Secondary as PMC now....

You dont need Hyper Ammo all the Time or Tungsten with 1000 meters a second... even the old soviet Makarov Police Ammo can kill People reliable that way

Btw can you tell me at which Point i get ready avaible access to 7,62 x 51 mm Ammo ?

Why its so rare ? I mean when the Vepr Hunter is sold in Russia to Civilians 7,62 x 51 should be more plentyfull. But atm im ending up buying those Hunter Rifles just to take out the Ammo to feed my M700 Remington

Hi, i belive you unlock the m80 round at peacekeeper lvl 2. It is a very reliable round, and should penetrate the vast majority of lvl 4 helmets in the game without any trouble. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah i think lv14 or 15 i need for next Level.

I traded a Mp7 too  i hope i get 4,7mm Ammo  then too.

Btw the "Action Six" Bullet is the one used by Police all over Europe....i found some for the Mp7

The 9mm Version delivers 60 Joule per 1cm Tissue penetrated... so in less then 4" all the Energy is in the Body....with frontal torso shots this is super lethal (in real life Police use i mean)

On 11/1/2021 at 6:09 AM, Weedburner said:

Yeah i think lv14 or 15 i need for next Level.

I traded a Mp7 too  i hope i get 4,7mm Ammo  then too.

Btw the "Action Six" Bullet is the one used by Police all over Europe....i found some for the Mp7

The 9mm Version delivers 60 Joule per 1cm Tissue penetrated... so in less then 4" all the Energy is in the Body....with frontal torso shots this is super lethal (in real life Police use i mean)

Be carefull with the ammo you choose. If a bullet is good in real life it does not mean that it is going to be as good ingame. I recomend you take a look at the tarkov balllistics page, so you can beggin to learn what ammo types are better than others.
i will leave you the link here: https://escapefromtarkov.fandom.com/wiki/Ballistics

Edited by Polar_07