Scav Karma suggestion. yes another post. either make it harcore or remove completely

Gorgon-gaze

Scale scav karma by PMC level. the higher the level the more scav Karma is lost when killing other scavs. make it so NEGATIVE KARMA scav can not transfer loot over to stash let them kill other scavs for fun, but remove the ability to xfer loot to stash.

in the end of the day PLAYERS are lazy and steal loot from people who took time to loot it as a scav. as a scav im in and out. Took me over a week to find a single light bulb to upgrade my lights. i spend 3 hours max a day on eft.

punishment needs to be more HARD. scav timer is nothing for players who spend the whole day playing EFT. need karma to effect vendor/flee market fees.

Play PMC if all you want to do is kill other players or play offline if you think scav karma makes SCAV play into loot simulator.

either you make the scav karma system be important or just remove it completely from the game because it makes no sense right now. you can NOT be half in and out. you either in or out and this where battle state games needs to decided. by next major content update. need to decide if scav karma will be important or not.

50 minutes ago, Gorgon-gaze said:

Scale scav karma by PMC level. the higher the level the more scav Karma is lost when killing other scavs.

Let me guess, you are below lv10 yet.

51 minutes ago, Gorgon-gaze said:

make it so NEGATIVE KARMA scav can not transfer loot over to stash let them kill other scavs for fun, but remove the ability to xfer loot to stash.

So better not even touch the scav since it's a huge waste of time.

51 minutes ago, Gorgon-gaze said:

Took me over a week to find a single light bulb to upgrade my lights. i spend 3 hours max a day on eft.

WTF just go reserve bunker and loot the filing cabnets there. You'll end up with 5 light bulbs and so much trash you'll have to choose. In any case, I am spending less than 1 hour a day so you are playing way too much.

54 minutes ago, Gorgon-gaze said:

punishment needs to be more HARD. scav timer is nothing for players who spend the whole day playing EFT. need karma to effect vendor/flee market fees.

Everyone thinks like 1st sentence but the devs. 2nd sentece, you just shat yourself. People who play 24/7 don't even touch scav and can read. They will not go -4 in a week like some people on this forum. Also explain to us how having a nice or bad rate with the scav leader will influence sellers whose quests are "kill x scavs with y gear on z map".

57 minutes ago, Gorgon-gaze said:

Play PMC if all you want to do is kill other players or play offline if you think scav karma makes SCAV play into loot simulator.

That's what normal people do and what scav karma tries to do, but no one plays offline. 

58 minutes ago, Gorgon-gaze said:

either you make the scav karma system be important or just remove it completely from the game because it makes no sense right now. you can NOT be half in and out. you either in or out and this where battle state games needs to decided. by next major content update. need to decide if scav karma will be important or not.

Why do you bother if you are saying it's not important?

also, while we are at it, why not add scav karma to any scavs who shoots on your general direction? what happens is, some ahole scav shoots at me and misses and i retaliate only to suffer the scav karma after killing them. should i just let them shoot at me and wait till i get hit to return fire? that's dumb. real life or ingame.

• Sad 1

On 10/15/2021 at 5:16 PM, DukeZedd said:

also, while we are at it, why not add scav karma to any scavs who shoots on your general direction? what happens is, some ahole scav shoots at me and misses and i retaliate only to suffer the scav karma after killing them. should i just let them shoot at me and wait till i get hit to return fire? that's dumb. real life or ingame.

Anyway, what's the point he got, enlighten me cause I replied to everything and I didn't see a point and you did not specify.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph, first AI cannot measure intention, maybe you are in the middle of a crossfire and boom, everyone's rep will plummet, maybe a missclick, missifre, and boom, the guy's rep will plummet. Second, learn the basics of game design, you would have to code a wall detection system just to see if the scav was shooting towards you or on the wall you are behind. Finally, BSG does not give a flying fock to suggestions, I suggested good/bad karma matchmaking and no one even entered there to drop a facepalm emoji on me and a mod said "it will ruin unpredictability" on a very different topic.

On 10/14/2021 at 1:24 AM, Gorgon-gaze said:

Scale scav karma by PMC level. the higher the level the more scav Karma is lost when killing other scavs.

It would be better to scale it with Fence reputation level - if someone has big trust in you, your treason should be punished more.