High Ping Kick Question

DiGiTHT

Heya So not sure if anyone can help or answer a few questions.

So im based in UK and a good friend i normally jam games with is based in South Africa. After Streaming Tarkov he decieded to get it an give it a go. Quite Exited to jump into a game and play a few rounds today. Unfortunetly after trying various servers as well as who hosts ,no luck. Either one or both of us get kicked for high ping.

Assuming this is intentional. But is there a hard limit to it?  (So we can at least try get a server with just low enough ping to squad up.)
Anyone know if this is permanent or if BSG plans to change it later. Kinda sad not being able to jam this great game with mates over a couple pints 😕

Hey @DiGiTHT

The ping limit is still 165 currently I believe, I had a friend from South Africa myself that I haven't been able to play with since this was brought in some time back.

He could check his ping in Germany or Turkey I believe using a VPN. If anything, that's the only option I'm afraid. But you could give it a go.