HIGH PINGS in Australia..

TheButchA

im in Australia. been playing for a few years now & all of a sudden i am losing all my poo to a bad ping...   is it because there is no one in AUS playing & we are being sent to OS servers or what else can it be,,,  i never have bad pings to games as i have uncapped cable   but this game.    we are simply not going to play EFT no more if this poo is not fixed..     by the time we find out there is a bad ping, its past the Matching point & there is no way to escape the raid...      ffs fix this some one plz.

Have noticed the same thing as an Australian player - sudden immense lag spikes regularly occur now on the servers. Was not like this a year ago.

We're not talking about lag spikes.  We are talking about even though we lock our Server (all OCE Australia) we get moved to a server in another time zone.  Now, is it a lack of servers in OCE Australia or a lack of players moving us to another server?

Maybe if i was a well known streamer poo would get fixed ?.   well even all the streamers are playing BF now.   whats that tell ya ?.   i dont want to play BF   but i guess we will eventually have no choice..

what is happening is when matching all is well.    but as soon as it moves to the next stage from matching

the 200+ ping comes up on the screen BUT at this point you can not back out of the raid... its BULLSHIT...

I dont care about losing all my poo to a player,  but to the to high of a ping is crap...please fix this poo... its a good community

& its as great game... but many great games  have died in the past... all the streamers are playing this other poo @ the moment & yes, those games are poo... what else can i say but fix the ducking game plz..

2021-10-12[14-34]_13.90 (0).png

manually set your server to australia in the launcher. it is auto pooling the best matching time from OCE, regardless of your ping because it is set default.