Work on elimination of desync before new content

Tabres

Suggestions is as the title says. The game is borderline unplayable on a bad day and just passable on a good day. I'm tired of running behind cover, and dying because desync says im somewhere else, or lighting up a player only to die as they lag around the map. I feel like this issue should have been something that was addressed early on so there was a good foundation to play on, and then you would just have minor maintenance as time went on to keep it in check. But in the state that its in now, its going to be harder to address, and only continue to get harder to address the more its sidelined for content. I could understand in the early early versions of the game, but we're supposedly close to "release" in the fact that many of the features and maps that were advertised for the base game are just about at fruition. And the fact that its still this much of an issue concerns me greatly. I don't want to see this game release, draw in new players, and have them all end up ditching the game because the lag and desync will be so bad.

Have you tried to change the server? I've had desync many times, but I solve this just by simply switching the server - I am playing only on 1 or max 2 servers. And it works right now. Of course, desync is a problem, but maybe sometimes it's issue with the provider and BSG can't do something about it?