Items going missing in insurance

SebastiaanW

Since a few days, some items have disappeared from my insurance window/stash. Without the normal timer / out-of-time msg.

It generally happens when I have quite a few items pending me picking them up and putting them in my normal stash. It happened 2x now and wondering if other people has experienced this as well.

If so, is this supposed to be so, or might it be a bug?

I have noticed the same, I thought it was because I had to many Prapor messages but the first messages are still there when it happened a moment ago.

Same. It’s been happening for the last 4 or 5 days. Since the last patch. I got the gift from prapor but lost my entire insurance with 4 days left on the timer. 
Friend has the same issue. 

I lost my whole insurance which was about 5 mil. Pretty upset since I had maxed out my stash and had been using my insurance to store most of my raid stuff.

Edited by 1bigounce

Ok so i couldn't find anything on this being a story/lore thing (like scavs stealing from PMCs etzetzetz) so i would say this sounds like a bug. 

Lets raise a bugreport and see what happens.