Pier boat extract shoreline

Staangg

Hey guys, just a quick question, is there a way to know if the pier boat extract is open or not ? A friend on mine is telling me that there's  a flashing red light on a thing located 20 meters from the boat but I don't think it has ever been confirmed, thanks for the info !

The light is not working for at least 3 wipes and the extract is always closed for years. Shoreline is known for the best place for exit campers because it only has 2 exits: road to customs and tunnel.

47 minutes ago, ricacov said:

The light is not working for at least 3 wipes and the extract is always closed for years. 

The extract itself is working, just the lamp is broken. The player has to walk down, to check if its active or not. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, ricacov said:

the extract is always closed for years

I wouldn't say it's closed always - this wipe was often pretty often while I have been playing. 

I don't know if the lights are telling truth, but every time when I'm on the pier I just go to the boats and check it manually. 

9 minutes ago, Paescu96 said:

The extract itself is working, just the lamp is broken. The player has to walk down, to check if its active or not. 

exactly i only used it yesterday!

4 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

I wouldn't say it's closed always - this wipe was often pretty often while I have been playing. 

I don't know if the lights are telling truth, but every time when I'm on the pier I just go to the boats and check it manually. 

there was a lamp on the boat that you could tell the extract is open or not. it has been a few wipes that the lamp is not working anymore, but the extract works, you need to check it by running into the extract point

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Paescu96 said:

Can confirm, have used it a good dozen times this wipe!