Hideout manager bot?

Borry4Ever28

I just thought this idea to help me progress through the game faster that doesn’t affect any player at all, the idea was to make an automatic software that would manage my hideout without my assistance.

meaning that it would start crafting and changing fuel automatically so that when I wake up in the morning I can get extra profit from the items it made. It wouldn’t interact with the flea market in any way.

Is this in any way considered a violation of the TOS or rules of conduct and therefore get my account banned or restricted?

@Borry4Ever28Too much QoL.

1 hour ago, Borry4Ever28 said:

Is this in any way considered a violation of the TOS or rules of conduct and therefore get my account banned or restricted?

For sure not ... worst case they will ignore your suggestion.

22 hours ago, Borry4Ever28 said:

Alright, thanks, so if I made this I should be fine.

I guess I misread you.

Do you want to develop for yourself this bot ? In this case don't do it.

Or it was a suggestion for BSG to make this bot for all players ? If was just a suggestion post it here.

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2021 at 5:41 PM, Borry4Ever28 said:

Any 3rd party software that interacts with a game may and should be considered as a form of cheating as it gives you advantage over people who do not use this software. Extra profit that you otherwise would not have IS an advantage as it allows to buy better gear/weapons/ammo in game and influence FM prices.

Will you get banned - depends only on whether BSG and/or Battle Eye will detect your software and whether they will care. BSG clearly did not provide API for any legit 3rd party application at a moment. If such API will be provided for some kind of companion app to manage hideout without logging into the game - then it will be legit and not bannable for sure.

Unfortunately the reality is that there are plenty of scalpel bots monitoring FM and traders and performing automatic trades. 

On 10/18/2021 at 3:41 PM, Borry4Ever28 said:

Any and all third party software that interacts directly with the game, weather it be game files or data in memory or automation of inputs, is against the TOS and will result in a Ban.

• Upvote 1