Show the looted item's name on screen.

Megasoum

I think it would be a minor change but one that could be really useful to show the name of the item on screen right after looting it. 

For example, right now we are already getting a message about xp gained at the bottom right of the screen everytime we loot something so the item name could be added to that same line. 

I must admit that this suggestion comes mainly from a content creator/streamer's viewer point of view but I'm sure it could also be useful to the actual player. 

Sometimes, when watching a streamer playing the game, they will loot items extremely quickly making it difficult for the viewers to see what was actually looted. Having the name show up for a couple of seconds on screen could really help with making it easier to follow. 

Thanks!

Edited by Megasoum
Typo in title

10 hours ago, Megasoum said:

Sometimes, when watching a streamer playing the game, they will loot items extremely quickly making it difficult for the viewers to see what was actually looted

I don't think they will consider your suggestion just because you can't see what a streamer looted.

Well it would still be nice to be able to see what you picked up. Sometimes I just pick up random things while Im rushing for an extract and Im not really paying attention to what Im picking up. It also might allow newer players, myself included, to understand the shapes of certain items