My game keeps crashing and nothing seems to be fixing it?

Chairman_Mao_

After around 30 seconds of the game running, the game freezes and then crashes to the desktop. I get no error code, I've tried reinstalling the game, clean installing new drivers, and increasing the size of my paging file to 16Gb; nothing seems to work. Please help. 

Could you be more precise? does it happen in other games? browsing? and so on? Is your pc clear of dust and has fresh thermal paste?

This does not happen with other games, just with Tarkov. The problem isn't with performance issues regarding thermals, as the game crashes after only about 30 seconds in the game; not enough time to do anything. But yes my pc is clean.

Edited by Chairman_Mao_

Seems odd if it only happens with Tarkov. I searched a bit on the forum and found a similar post to yours, some actually found a way to fix it by downloading updates for visual c++ on microsoft page, give it a check might help.

11 hours ago, HillsHaveEyes said:

Seems odd if it only happens with Tarkov. I searched a bit on the forum and found a similar post to yours, some actually found a way to fix it by downloading updates for visual c++ on microsoft page, give it a check might help.

I just tried this and my game is still crashing; this is very weird.