Introducing: Operational tasks

tobiassolem

Introducing: Operational tasks

Operational tasks have been added to the game. Periodically offered by traders, these tasks can be accepted and completed during a limited timeframe (for example, 24 hours). Operational tasks are marked with a special clock icon on your task list.

Same as regular tasks, operational tasks are acquired from traders and after completing them you have to return to the same trader who gave you the task.

If you didn't manage to complete an operational task in time, it will be marked as failed. After some time, it will be replaced by a new operational task from a random trader.

Operational tasks with a daily completion time become available  as soon as you reach level 5. At that moment, the first issue of operational tasks occurs and the timer for their completion starts.

The next operational tasks will be issued after the previous tasks’ completion timer runs out, regardless of success or failure. In upcoming patches, the mechanics of accepting those tasks and their timers will be adjusted and improved to ensure more convenience.

Operational task objective variety is based on a large number of additional conditions and their combinations. The difficulty of those objectives increases with the character level. In the current patch, the objectives are eliminating PMC operatives and Scavs, searching for certain items, and surviving on locations. In future patches the range of objectives and additional conditions is going to be expanded significantly.

The rewards for completing operational tasks are: experience, money, and various items.

Available operational tasks, their objectives and rewards are unique for each account.

In future patches the operational task system is going to be further developed to increase detail, ease of selection, cooperation, and taking into account player’s progress.

INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATIONS:

• Arabic translation is available here thanks to our emissary @FlokiiiMVP
  • Dutch translation is available here thanks to our emissary @Kaano
  • German translation is available here thanks to our emissary @Aleshani
  • Italian translation is available here thanks to our emissary @ZioEnzo
  • Czech translation is available  here thanks to our sherpa & emissary @Err0rCZE
  • Chinese (中国人) translation is available here thanks to our moderator & emissary @Wikiworker
  • Portuguese translation is available here thanks to our emissary @AlvesEsquilo
  • Finnish translation is available here thanks to our emissary @Markku
  • Turkish translation is available here thanks to our veteran emissary @Dimitri468
  • Spanish translation is available here thanks to our moderator & emissary @andresto
  • French translation is available here thanks to our emissary @Krytecks
  • Like 11
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 3

Fast delivery of our Dutch translation as always! - Mocht u de vertaling in het Nederlands willen bekijken neemt u een kijk onder de ''INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATIONS'' of onder dit bericht. Dank u zeer!

26 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATIONS:

• Arabic translation is available here thanks to our emissary @FlokiiiMVP
  • Dutch translation is available here thanks to our emissary @Kaano

Your game is fantastic and u r doing wonderful job there.

Arabic translation is ok but when can we expect Gulf region servers its really hard play in far region servers so please. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Available operational tasks, their objectives and rewards are unique for each account.

This part right here is my favorite! I was concerned that all PMCs would be rushing around trying to do the same things in the same places.  Great thought on this, well done! Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, stole1 said:

The Bitcoin Farm isn't working (counting down) after this patch

The devs are already aware of this, but whenever you can report any issues to support, describe the issue in detail and if possible upload photos and videos.

FLP

vor 14 Stunden schrieb stole1:

The Bitcoin Farm isn't working (counting down) after this patch

There was a Display Timer Bug. The Issue has been resolved already :)

These operational tasks is such a good addition, really happy about it. The quests for me have been good and fun so far.

Keep up the work BSG.

I really like the quality of life improvement - seeing a checkmark on a traders face when a task is done for them (or something is able to be turned in).  That is huge. 

Thanks BSG!

• Like 2

On 10/23/2021 at 11:57 PM, ricacov said:

If it was not for the ungodly amount of cheaters, this would be the best game of all times.

change servers dude,i havent ran into a cheater in over a month what servers you playing on?If you in EU and use london servers removed it from your server list london is terrible for cheats

On 10/27/2021 at 4:17 AM, Mattd316 said:

change servers dude,i havent ran into a cheater in over a month what servers you playing on?If you in EU and use london servers removed it from your server list london is terrible for cheats

i live in brazil, only got one server and all others are 130 ping.

4 hours ago, ricacov said:

i live in brazil, only got one server and all others are 130 ping.

Ah  Ola i see would have thought they would give south America more than one server since Brazil is a massive country in fact all over south and central America should have a lot more servers, have you tried connecting to the other servers i know the bing is bad but should still enable you to connect i would try a few of those if possible and see if you get better results.