All armours are out of stock from the Traders?

Cannon-Fodder

Since the last patch all the armours have been out of stock. I don't have access to the flea market as I'm not level 15 and have no armour now. Is this a bug? 

Probably to test flea market price variation of "poo" ammo that now is broken and op.

Spoiler

Except against nolifers and streamers who got 20+ slicks in a thicc items case.

My best raids were the raids I had 0 armor in.

Armor is a cope for having inferior tactics and firepower. 

Class 3+ is all you need so a shotgun/5.45 PS/kedr scav doesnt duck you.

Since you are a low level w/o armor, you will have to compensate with getting the drop on people more, you dont need to be a rat, you just need to be a second or two ahead of them when they push you and you need a good enough gun. VSS, SA58, Saiga, 5.45 AK. 

1 hour ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

Since you are a low level w/o armor, you will have to compensate with getting the drop on people more, you dont need to be a rat, you just need to be a second or two ahead of them when they push you and you need a good enough gun. VSS, SA58, Saiga, 5.45 AK. 

Yeah, that's great and all, but when you don't have access to the flea market and the trader guns you do have access at (LLV1) are expensive and crap, even being 30 seconds ahead of other geared players doesn't help at all. 

This "event" really craps on the lower ranked or new players. I don't really see the point in it, unless they've fluffed the game economy somehow, at which point a wipe makes the most sense, putting all players on a level playing field. 

I just got chased across woods by three really geared pmc's. I had no armour, no meds, a tiny backpack and an AK with one mag. Zero chance of being a "second or two ahead" of them... 

The only thing that remains somewhat viable is playing scavs, but then you have to wait 25-30 mins to do that each time. 

What a mess this is. 

WTF is this event on-going on this traders now? I'm level 11 and just bought the game last week I believe when it was on sale. I'm actually enjoying the game, however I can't buy the things I need for a decent raid loot run. I mostly sell armors or utility armors and back packs even some body armors because of the space I'm trying to manage early game. Now I don't have spare back packs and ammo strap utility gears to put on for my PMC raid. From the start I mostly get them on trader Ragman but now they are out of stock because of this poo event. Did they even consider how the lowbies or newbies going level or run raids? I CAN'T access the flea market because it requires level 15 in order to access it. Now, I'm kinda waiting for my SCAV cooldown to get the utilities I need for a decent raid run because going to raid with PMC full naked is just so poo. I don't want to be like a camper, I'm a soundwhore but going to raid with your PMC naked is just insane. Not fun for me. Whatever this event I hope it ends and just restore to what it was before. I'm having hard time leveling because I'm also new to the game and just focusing one map (Customs) yet you take out some stuff I need in game in order to enjoy the game... 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Cannon-Fodder:

its a pretty stupid even if it is. I've down several scav runs and can't find armour either...

did you max out Ragman? Than He would warn you about this event

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

Since the last patch all the armours have been out of stock. I don't have access to the flea market as I'm not level 15 and have no armour now. Is this a bug? 

I don't have access to the flea market either. This a stupid event and all it does is shite on low level players. As low lever player or a new player this is a big middle finger from BSG. You have to deal with players that are way above your level, cheaters, the fact the you cant access the flea market, all the issues with the servers and netcode and they pull this crap event. 

It's new event. Armors and backpacks are out of stock, but I've found yesterday vests and Scav backpacks on Woods - try to look on the ground or boxes in Scav Camp. Many people don't loot those places. Also they are spawning in many uncommon places, but the most of them I've found on Woods. 

Also, events like this bring something new and fresh to the Tarkov world, our PMCs need to be prepared. This event fits EFT very well - why any Trader should have constant delivery of any item? It's constant war. 

I really appreciate how the devs are trying to keep the game alive and enjoyable, but I think this event doesn't make sense. Normally they should make it for the most advanced player in the game that need the game to be challenging. When you have millions of rubles hideout maxed out and you can afford any type of gear you want.
But for a new player that is still under level 15 since last wipe the game is already really challenging and enjoyable as it is 

Maybe an event with no flea market and only level 1 trades gear available to buy or to play with would make sense or an event with no right to go in raid with armor would make sense, but restricting only new players to access to armor I think it's a terrible idea and can make new comers tilt rage and quite the game, which I think it's a really bad idea for the future of the game. :/ 
 I may be missing a hidden side or purpose for the event but that was my first impression on it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

It's new event. Armors and backpacks are out of stock, but I've found yesterday vests and Scav backpacks on Woods - try to look on the ground or boxes in Scav Camp. Many people don't loot those places. Also they are spawning in many uncommon places, but the most of them I've found on Woods. 

Also, events like this bring something new and fresh to the Tarkov world, our PMCs need to be prepared. This event fits EFT very well - why any Trader should have constant delivery of any item? It's constant war. 

How long does this event last for? This game is not really playable for me anymore. 

Not only are the traders out of stock but the flea market (which I finally have access to) has EXTORTIONATE prices for worthless armours, like the Paca's which are useless against PMCs, have little to no durability but are more expensive than trader costs. 

This shouldn't have been applied to new players because it completely ruins the experience for someone trying to get used the game. 

All the PMC raids I did last night with crappy level 3 armours previously came back with insurance, but due to the "event" all I got back was a TT pistol and sawn-off mosin... 

You also say do scav raids, but even these raids keep spawning me with just "IDEA rigs" and TOZ shotguns... wtf am I meant to do with this? Wait for 25 minutes a time just to keep getting this crap? 

If this event goes on for longer than a week, I'm going to be looking for a refund. I'm not going to struggle to play this game because the developers want to bring "something fresh" to the game without properly planning it. 

vor 49 Minuten schrieb Cannon-Fodder:

but the flea market (which I finally have access to) has EXTORTIONATE prices for worthless armours,

Well, the flea market is known for it´s extortionate price tags. The trader has usually a lower price for some things.

11 minutes ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

Well, the flea market is known for it´s extortionate price tags. The trader has usually a lower price for some things.

Are you following along with the conversation? The traders are out of stock. So Flea market it is.. 

• Like 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Cannon-Fodder:

Are you following along with the conversation? The traders are out of stock. So Flea market it is.. 

I am... and i know, how much THEY, the Player, set the prices in the flea market.

I´m also one of the OGs, who know Tarkov without the Flea Market, so you can believe me if i say, that is the usual procedere of the flea market. If many Player want something, than the prices goes up. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

How long does this event last for? This game is not really playable for me anymore. 

Not for long, I don't have any information about that. Previous events was lasting for few days. 

You also say do scav raids, but even these raids keep spawning me with just "IDEA rigs" and TOZ shotguns... wtf am I meant to do with this? Wait for 25 minutes a time just to keep getting this crap? 

I've said about Scav runs, because you can find backpacks and armour on the maps. I've mentioned my example - Scav backpacks on the Scav Camp, Woods. 

I understand frustration of new players, but we should not have habits. Tarkov have shown us that this game will be changing and will be surprising us with new events and the situation on the market and Traders is not stable. It's really fit the world. Don't give up already. Test this event and try to find why Developers want them in game. 

And events are for everyone, it will be pointless to do them only for specific group of people :D To be honest - it's pretty long time after wipe, new players will be anytime in this game - but the changes, events etc can't only focus about fresh people who have started playing later. In any time of the wipe someone will be saying that this event is not for him. If you really have struggles due to that event, you can always take a break for few days - it's normal. But I advice you to do some Scav runs and try to look for armours or backpacks in some nice spots. 

Tarkov has its own lore and history. Every task, map, place is not random - lore is really detailed. To keep the game fresh with feeling of "being alive" Devs bring events - right now Ragman said to us that he has problems with any materials and textiles. And it's nothing weird about it - living in the world like Tarkov is not very easy - it's a war and fight for basic stuff like backpacks for example :D

Don't give up!!

27 minutes ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

I am... and i know, how much THEY, the Player, set the prices in the flea market.

I´m also one of the OGs, who know Tarkov without the Flea Market, so you can believe me if i say, that is the usual procedere of the flea market. If many Player want something, than the prices goes up. 

Ok, but pointing out the obvious lead me to believe you'd come into the conversation late. The issue isn't with the price gouging of the lower range armours, it's that players starting out don't have access to the trader armour, aren't able to make armour in the hideout and can't really afford the marked up costs on the flea market. 

26 minutes ago, Biala_Mewa said:

Not for long, I don't have any information about that. Previous events was lasting for few days. 

I've said about Scav runs, because you can find backpacks and armour on the maps. I've mentioned my example - Scav backpacks on the Scav Camp, Woods. 

I understand frustration of new players, but we should not have habits. Tarkov have shown us that this game will be changing and will be surprising us with new events and the situation on the market and Traders is not stable. It's really fit the world. Don't give up already. Test this event and try to find why Developers want them in game. 

And events are for everyone, it will be pointless to do them only for specific group of people :D To be honest - it's pretty long time after wipe, new players will be anytime in this game - but the changes, events etc can't only focus about fresh people who have started playing later. In any time of the wipe someone will be saying that this event is not for him. If you really have struggles due to that event, you can always take a break for few days - it's normal. But I advice you to do some Scav runs and try to look for armours or backpacks in some nice spots. 

BSG did a special offer last week, and this week they crap on the new players that joined. If there was any kind of foresight here they would plan "handicap events" better. Coming from someone with nearly 20 years experience in games development, I have worked on a lot of games that make these mistakes, but there's usually a test server or environment to try them out before deploying to the whole player base and crippling nearly all the lower ranked players. 

Ok, but pointing out the obvious lead me to believe you'd come into the conversation late. The issue isn't with the price gouging of the lower range armours, it's that players starting out don't have access to the trader armour, aren't able to make armour in the hideout and can't really afford the marked up costs on the flea market. 

Search armours on specific location on Woods/Customs/Interchange 😉 Yesterday I've found full PACA, 6B armour, UNTAR and that one white armour for quest. 

In Tarkov world, you need to be prepared for unstable situation during war conflict. That's how Tarkov works - it's not another easy game that holds your hand through the whole gameplay. New players should focus on learning mechanics and do some basic quests just to get well with the game. What I've noticed, only small and low tier armour became more expensive. 

To be honest - the events are more interesting/dynamic/immersive, if we AREN'T prepared for them. What is the point in informing players earlier that for the next few days you won't be able to buy any backpacks? It's dynamic world with dynamic events. There's nothing dynamic in deterministic behaviour of event. 

Don't give up - go some raids and try to look for backpacks/armours. They can spawn on the ground

BSG did a special offer last week, and this week they crap on the new players that joined. If there was any kind of foresight here they would plan "handicap events" better. Coming from someone with nearly 20 years experience in games development, I have worked on a lot of games that make these mistakes, but there's usually a test server or environment to try them out before deploying to the whole player base and crippling nearly all the lower ranked players. 

That's ridiculous that a bunch of new players come on board because of the sale and then they pull this stupid event. I'm not playing my PMC until this nonsense event is over. Playing my scav isnt much better. I keep getting crap load outs even though i have good karma. No back packs, the worst vests available and crap weapons. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Biala_Mewa said:

Search armours on specific location on Woods/Customs/Interchange 😉 Yesterday I've found full PACA, 6B armour, UNTAR and that one white armour for quest. 

In Tarkov world, you need to be prepared for unstable situation during war conflict. That's how Tarkov works - it's not another easy game that holds your hand through the whole gameplay. New players should focus on learning mechanics and do some basic quests just to get well with the game. What I've noticed, only small and low tier armour became more expensive. 

To be honest - the events are more interesting/dynamic/immersive, if we AREN'T prepared for them. What is the point in informing players earlier that for the next few days you won't be able to buy any backpacks? It's dynamic world with dynamic events. There's nothing dynamic in deterministic behaviour of event. 

Don't give up - go some raids and try to look for backpacks/armours. They can spawn on the ground

What level are you? How much money do you have? How many THICC cases etc do you have? How much storage are you working with? How many meta guns are you rocking into raids with each time? If it's not in line with what a starting player has, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. 

I don't mean to come across rude here but you and BSG have really hammered players who are new the game. Saying "this makes it interesting" and "just go out there and find the stuff you need on the ground" doesn't really justify this.

You're telling me, a new player who has basically nothing, to go to the armour or bag spawn sites on the various maps with ALL the others who are in the same situation, to look for the basics. Those who don't need them will camp those spots for easy kills. Do you not understand this lacks logic? Seriously? 

• Confused 1

As a new player this event is very frustrating and unfun. I can't do anything, I can't play because I have no rigs backpacks, or armor. And before anyone suggests the Flea market, I can't, i'm not lvl 15 yet.

• Upvote 1

@Biala_MewaI've had 3 scav raids today and no bags or armour anywhere (I assume because every other PMC or player scav is searching/farming). 

I have been doing naked PMC runs at night to try and avoid quick deaths but end up dying to aimbot scavs shooting through trees or tall grass, or by cultist priest who poisoned me to death. I started with just over 1 million rubles when this "event" started, I barely make it out with anything of value and healing myself after failed raids like this use up 20% of my total cash. 

How does this make things interesting for me, the player, someone who paid for this game? Developing games is about the experience, the user experience. What this event has done is wasted my time, resources and patience. 

This event is like tax. The poorer of the player base get smashed by the tax, while the more experienced and rich players get to just experience the "event" and observe the chaos it causes for lower ranked players. 

2021-10-24[18-42] (0).png

Edited by Cannon-Fodder
typo