killed by extract camper

kongman27

but his name didnt show up on the kill afterwards , really dodgy kill ........... i didnt loose much as i was trying to do a mission , does this happen often ( i mean killed and killing player doesnt show up)

Edited by kongman27

Haven't seen an exit camper ever - only right after the wipe and only 1 day or so max. There are MUCH better spots to grief in this game in the first days. It happens once in a while that you get killed and you have no idea who killed you. Usually it's a scav if they are at the exit (e.g. Shoreline is renowned for having a scav exfil 'camper' at the tunnels.)

2 minutes ago, PeskyMaus said:

Haven't seen an exit camper ever - only right after the wipe and only 1 day or so max. There are MUCH better spots to grief in this game in the first days. It happens once in a while that you get killed and you have no idea who killed you. Usually it's a scav if they are at the exit (e.g. Shoreline is renowned for having a scav exfil 'camper' at the tunnels.)

i think there might be a AI sniper near the car extract in woods ??

Correct, if you go 'too far' outside the map you get 2-tapped. You will survive the first shot and can generally get away. It's been a bug ever since the game introduced that exit.

• Like 1

There are some Scav-Sniper near Map borders, sometink like minefields or walls. They won´t allow anyone to exit a map from that points.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

There are some Scav-Sniper near Map borders, sometink like minefields or walls. They won´t allow anyone to exit a map from that points.

I tried many times to "cheat" them and every time I failed. :D

Edited by Xarc