Mid Wipe Friend From The West 1 is Retarded: Change My Mind

pkuhtgyjil

How are you supposed to do this mission when there's almost no USEC's playing? Its almost impossible to get a USEC kill at this stage of wipe.

Also how the heck is this supposed to work with the so called incoming karma system?

On 10/24/2021 at 5:19 AM, pkuhtgyjil said:

How are you supposed to do this mission when there's almost no USEC's playing? Its almost impossible to get a USEC kill at this stage of wipe.

Also how the heck is this supposed to work with the so called incoming karma system?

Strange. 9/10 PMC's I run into are USEC. It is the BEAR players that are rare.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2021 at 3:19 AM, pkuhtgyjil said:

there are far more USEC's than BEAR's... it has always been this way in my experience... for your quest, spam run factory

This quest is highly depened on what region you´re playing. Eastern Europe has way more BEAR than USEC while  US servers are obviously more populated by USECs.

Every server region has its own mix of factions. Before they introduced Ping limit, I used to play on US servers for that quest. I´m now playing central europe and my statistic says 55% Usec kills and 45% Bears.

every time ive picked bear ive regretted it lol. the weapons and ammo you start with just feel significantly worse than usec. id rather manhandle a stock m4  than lob marshmallows at a snails pace from an ak-74.

1 hour ago, MistaFahrenheit said:

every time ive picked bear ive regretted it lol. the weapons and ammo you start with just feel significantly worse than usec. id rather manhandle a stock m4  than lob marshmallows at a snails pace from an ak-74.

The MDRs are a Godsend at the beginning of wipe.

I think Stirrup (kill players with pistols)  is a billshit quest... That should be removed entirely. Most people are lucky to kill players with a rifle let alone this BS. I'll ignore it again for the 5th wipe

15 hours ago, sMACkLee said:

there are far more USEC's than BEAR's... it has always been this way in my experience... for your quest, spam run factory

exactly what this guy suggests and its pretty far from impossible i have ran into way more usec than bears, you should be easily able to complete this missing with a few factory raids most players ive ran into on factory have been naked lately too so its easy pickings.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb BrettB:

I think Stirrup (kill players with pistols)  is a billshit quest... That should be removed entirely. Most people are lucky to kill players with a rifle let alone this BS. I'll ignore it again for the 5th wipe

I play a lot bolty with 5-7 as sidearm and this quest comes naturally. With the big 20 rounders and the rifle caliber the 5-7 is an absolute banger.

6 hours ago, LoginTaken said:

Issue is with the quest system as a whole.

Agreed. There shouldn't be any quest that are that specific.

"kill 15 PMC's with a SVD" No, It should be "kill 15 PMC's with a DMR rifle". Make it weapon type like SMG's or shotguns, but not one exact weapon.

It should always be "PMC's" never USEC or BEAR. Because we can only control our gameplay, not which faction others join at character creation.

And one more thing. That Prapor quest for grenade kills NEEDS to F--ing go!! Grenade spam is pretty much constant and it should NOT be encouraged by some stupid quest.

Edited by Fly_Guy8791
Lets Go Brandon