Increase of scav killings.

Billy_Bo_Bob

I have noticed more player scav on player scav killings. You go into a raid as a scav and have a backpack, you're a target. Happy event!

Yeah, I had this too. The ol' shuffle shuffle to greet, you then run past them and seconds later BLAM, killed by Scav. 

I guess is expected from an event that targets lower ranked/geared players (more) due to resource shortages. 

they just want ppl to choose between karma and money. sure u can backstab an unsuspecting player scav for his goodies but apparently some of u guys are waiting 2 hours to do a scav run now so...

As scav are supposed to be a faction, like bears/usec/untar, scavs killing other scavs should be REALLY punished. Something like no rep gain if you killed another scav, even when extracting + being rogue scav at the start of the next game /each game if you are under 0.

I think the tagged and cursed trait that you get on PMC's should be implemented once you kill another scav (not just treated like a hostile PMC), also tagged and cursed if your scav rep is negative.

I learnt like everyone else at the start, killed scavs as a scav not realizing in my first couple of raids.

4 hours ago, Thaloc said:

I think the tagged and cursed trait that you get on PMC's should be implemented once you kill another scav (not just treated like a hostile PMC), also tagged and cursed if your scav rep is negative.

I learnt like everyone else at the start, killed scavs as a scav not realizing in my first couple of raids.

I think that if you have negative rep then as soon as you kill another scav you are tagged and cursed. Folks with positive rep are at least trying to do the right thing, and the recent increase to karma loss accounts for them well.

There seems to be a "Moral flexibility" to the system, if I have good karma and I see a scav with some nice stuff I might think "is it worth the cost?" If it is I will engage, if on the other hand I see a scav with some juicy equipment but my scav karma is garbage I might not even bother engaging, there are many more scenarios in regards to how players approach a risk/reward scenario but it seems some "street smarts" can go a long way as well, if your good at avoiding players thats a plus, knowing how to hide without being detected is invaluable. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:14 PM, ricacov said:

In factory, yes. In reserve, I never find neither a player nor a scav (not that I hunt either).

My findings as well, for reserve.