Absolutely shitting my pants LOL

TAWIDY

I played last wipe for the entirety of it, got to about level 50 or so I don't really remember where I left off at. Anyways, I noticed that sudden gunshots and explosions breaking silence used to scare me at the beginning of the wipe, and as I went along it got better with time.

Since yesterday I've been playing this wipe and I've literally poo my pants a couple times now from the sudden gunshots and whatnot, literally rendering me a vegetable for a good 1-2 seconds as I wildly flick my mouse around. My ass almost leaves my chair I jump so high. I have yet to die from it but it's likely bound to happen.

Anyone else get this? This is the only game that's made me jump like that, DayZ got pretty close but Tarkov is a whole new level of pant-shitting.

• Like 1
  • Cold 1

I've once heard weird laugh near cultist circle on the Woods, but there wasn't any Scav around. It was the only one spooky situation, but I've never heard sudden gunshots, do you have any video? I'm really curious :D Well, it's spoooktober :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TAWIDY said:

Since yesterday I've been playing this wipe and I've literally poo my pants a couple times now from the sudden gunshots and whatnot, literally rendering me a vegetable for a good 1-2 seconds as I wildly flick my mouse around. My ass almost leaves my chair I jump so high. 

And then you remember its only a game.

14 hours ago, TAWIDY said:

I played last wipe for the entirety of it, got to about level 50 or so I don't really remember where I left off at. Anyways, I noticed that sudden gunshots and explosions breaking silence used to scare me at the beginning of the wipe, and as I went along it got better with time.

Since yesterday I've been playing this wipe and I've literally poo my pants a couple times now from the sudden gunshots and whatnot, literally rendering me a vegetable for a good 1-2 seconds as I wildly flick my mouse around. My ass almost leaves my chair I jump so high. I have yet to die from it but it's likely bound to happen.

Anyone else get this? This is the only game that's made me jump like that, DayZ got pretty close but Tarkov is a whole new level of pant-shitting.

haha you should post some reaction videos and also order more cleanex for the caca!

37 minutes ago, GhostweedDT said:

Did they still failed to fix this? Really? Even after 3 months the sound bug is still there. What a lazy development.

what are you talking about fix what sound bug? and no lazy development is Star citizen,or better yet ready or not or even Dead matter!

Edited by Mattd316
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Only EFT gives this adrenaline rush because of its realism. Hopefully it gets even more realistic :)

Damn you right about realism part, sure is realistic when you fight tagilla on Factory!

Yeah in the end we all play it because of realism. There is a whole ocean of shooters which are the complete opposite of what we would consider realistic. Ofcourse no game can be 100% 1 to 1 real but we can all agree EFT is pushing that envelope of realism in gaming industry (tagilla or not) ;)

Edited by RainmakerM4