Console keybind mishap

hated1

Hi, my idiot self changed my console keybind to LMB, and now can not open or do anything else but open console command. I have searched for answers and everything I have come across hasn't worked any solutions would be appreciated.

Fixed it in game.

Solution: I would click the desired button bringing up the console command, then press esc, closing the command that then allowed me to click the desired button, I just reverted my keybinds to default, it wasn't easy but it was effective

why did you change your console keybind to LMB? thats how you shoot. you should set it as "~" or something that your unlikely to press by accedent

If it happens again you can go to settings, then look for keybinds, and then find what you switched it to by accedent. Then you click the keybind, after that you press rhe button you have it set to. I also reccomend setting grenade to double tap g so you dont fat-finger yourself to death.

Edited by We_Sell_Food

2 minutes ago, We_Sell_Food said:

why did you change your console keybind to LMB? thats how you shoot. you should set it as "~" or something that your unlikely to press by accedent

was an accident note the "my idiot self"

Yeah I figured, but its nice to know how to fix it so that you dont have to go back in and fix all of your settings. Also I cant tell you how many people ive seen die to their own nades because they fat fingered g. Its a little inconvienent but it makes it so you wont kill yourself as a scav when you just get a nade on the start and dont notice.

Also if youve been playing for a while sorry if it seems like im insulting your skill, theres really no way to tell on the forums