I will only play scav now.

DerBrettboy

I love this game, but i encounter Hackers on the previously pretty clean european serves a LOT now. 

Please do something about it. A notification that a cheater that killed me was banned and a small reimbursement (aka here you have a vodka/whisky/moonshine to drown your sorrows) would make me happy.

Combating cheaters is hard, I know. But it cant go on like that.

sincerely 
-DerBrettboy

5 hours ago, DerBrettboy said:

so please make it less frustrating to die to a cheater

If they make it less frustrating it means BSG has to detect the alleged cheater .

And if they detect that "cheater" what's the point of making less frustrating if he will be banned ?

22 hours ago, DerBrettboy said:

I love this game, but i encounter Hackers on the previously pretty clean european serves a LOT now. 

Please do something about it. A notification that a cheater that killed me was banned and a small reimbursement (aka here you have a vodka/whisky/moonshine to drown your sorrows) would make me happy.

Combating cheaters is hard, I know. But it cant go on like that.

sincerely 
-DerBrettboy

have you got london selected in the server list?

21 minutes ago, DerBrettboy said:

i only have germany and (wehn germany is overcrownded) finnland selected 

i would suggest going through all euro servers one by one i always found Germany and london probably the worst servers of the lot for cheaters, Since i removed them havent ran into the cheater in months

Imo, they need to have harsher punishments for hackers - the vast majority of labs runs I have done have had a hacker in them.  I would love to be able to experience that map, but when 300k rouble me takes everything I have that is good, my only t6 armor etc. in - and my three man gets simultaneously instantly head tapped in different locations by M61 rounds and then the offender attempts to sell cheats through messaging after...

On 11/8/2021 at 5:41 AM, DerBrettboy said:

My adition: Some people need cheating as a side job to survive, so please make it less frustrating to die to a cheater

This shows that you are part of the problem.  Hacking is not okay, doing it as a side job makes the person a bad person, and you're enabling them.  You really need to check your perspective.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Datvivar:

This shows that you are part of the problem.  Hacking is not okay, doing it as a side job makes the person a bad person, and you're enabling them.  You really need to check your perspective.

Oh, i aint against punishment. These are organised companies. It will impact the company making them less revenue. They still buy more accounts so bsg has more money to develop the game. 

1 hour ago, DerBrettboy said:

Oh, i aint against punishment. These are organised companies. It will impact the company making them less revenue. They still buy more accounts so bsg has more money to develop the game. 

Good you are not against punishment.  I would prefer BSG making more money to develop the game through the game being awesome and hacker free (so more people would sign up). 

If BSG is making money through hackers buying accounts; that is not good, because hacking is wrong.  Similarly if BSG were to make money from bank robbers buying accounts; that is not good, because robbing banks is wrong.  I want BSG to get money the right way and I'm very very against hacking (at least when it comes to negatively affecting others).  Ya feel me?

I pretty much quit playing my PMC because of all the crap going on. I cant bring good gear into a raid. It's obvious that cheaters know what I spawn in with. If I bring crap to a raid they leave me alone. Any decent gear and I get esp radar hacked and lose all my gear. Insurance is a waste unless you insure junk that nobody wants. I spawn in with a PPHS and I'm like leper nobody wants anything to do with me. I bring an HK and grenades start falling from the sky on me. Total BS. I pretty much stopped playing EFT because I got a closed beta pass for Cycle Frontier. That ended yesterday so I'm back to this nonsense. 

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

So many complaints about cheaters in this game yet nothing is being done or at least too curb it . ! Please Prove me wrong . 

Something needs to be done . Its getting quite silly now , even top streamers are on You-tube talking about this .  

Or this game will be dead in a Years time , STALKER2 is coming . 

Running as a Scav do you get Exp points . ? 

Edited by KoN_3

• 3 weeks later...