I just emptied seven 9x19mm PBP gzh rounds into face and chest of a scav wearing a fishing vest..

Cannon-Fodder

..and he one tapped me. 

Have the Scavs been juicing? I don't get how you can drop a PMC with a face shield with a couple of shots of 9x19mm PBP gzh and yet need to reload after emptying a mag into a Scav who's wearing his fishing gear... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 1:31 PM, srbeclipse said:

nothing unusual,lol.....watch this.....I deliberately acted like a retard to get in front of the target and shoot him in the head

In my humble opinion BSG does ALOT of stuff right.......but representing what happens to the human body when a bullet goes through it is NOT one of those things....lol. To me too many of my engagements feel like i am trying to shoot someone to death with a BB gun sorry to say....

• Hot 1

I've just returned from a 6 month break. The game feels worse tbh. The sound is god awful still - hearing suppressed shots, and grenade pin pulls right next to me when i'm outside with no one around. Nailed a guy with my SVD, on his head, quite clearly, and thorax. 0 hits. 

Same old poo. Absolutely bonkers they can't sort the basics. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 7:31 PM, srbeclipse said:

nothing unusual,lol.....watch this.....I deliberately acted like a retard to get in front of the target and shoot him in the head

You most likely were shooting 7mm buck there. 1 hit to helmet, which doesn't do much and 2 thorax hits. The others all missed.  None of them were hitting his face. Also looks like he is wearing a black armor, so prob lvl 4. I don't see why he should have died there.

• Upvote 2

Am 10.11.2021 um 19:31 schrieb srbeclipse:

Let’s not even pretend that EFT is slightly realistic. Because it is not. And in my Opinion, its not Hardcore (as a Shooter) as well.

I analyzed the video.

Spoiler

First hit was on the helmet. He would be dead if this would be realistic. But as I said before its not. The helmet itself is level 3 in game. In this angle it works like a forcefield that soaks up everything that is not able to penetrate level 3 armor. You most likely had 7mm Buckshot in there which does nothing against level 3 and beyond.

The two next hits did hit the right and left arm hitbox which works like a shield in EFT that protects the torso as long as you are not using high penetrating ammo.

The last shot that may have hit went into his leg or lower torso which is not deadly as well.

The game worked as intended there. In my opinion that’s obviously not hardcore, nor is it fun to play or experience. But that’s what we got after years of streamer complains that you die too quickly while BSG was seemingly ignoring other input.

BSG promised to rework this. Lets see what the outcome of that is. I am waiting since years for BSG to rework that damage system.  😩

I just feel like BSG is trying to balance what is supposed to be a realistic hardcore game but you cant really "Balance" getting hit with a 5.56 round......lol.. I think that's the problem, BSG are making all of these "Health buffs" to characters like Raiders who are taking two 5.56 m855A1 to the head (He was wearing a Kiver) and running off full speed to hide behind a fence ??? (It just happened to me on a raid at customs today.) sometimes i hit scavs 3 or 4 times go back to check what they had for armor......none. But sometimes i shoot a scav once with 5.56 M855a1 and  he's dead so i don't know how much consistency is going on but i will keep testing, and it will always change so lets see how it is THIS PATCH....because it may change next patch....Dramatically....lol...Just embrace the Suck guys.....lol, Or maybe it is realistic and there are varying degrees of health they want to convey within the game, i guess if you have magic "Cultists" in the game you can devise anything you would like...lol, Not that that is a bad thing, actually it might be pretty kool once the lore comes into focus, so i think they are creating their own standard of game...but that can get very confusing, Is this game striving for realism or not?

43 minutes ago, Blackwater21 said:

I just feel like BSG is trying to balance what is supposed to be a realistic hardcore game but you cant really "Balance" getting hit with a 5.56 round......lol.. I think that's the problem, BSG are making all of these "Health buffs" to characters like Raiders who are taking two 5.56 m855A1 to the head (He was wearing a Kiver) and running off full speed to hide behind a fence ??? (It just happened to me on a raid at customs today.) sometimes i hit scavs 3 or 4 times go back to check what they had for armor......none. But sometimes i shoot a scav once with 5.56 M855a1 and  he's dead so i don't know how much consistency is going on but i will keep testing, and it will always change so lets see how it is THIS PATCH....because it may change next patch....Dramatically....lol...Just embrace the Suck guys.....lol, Or maybe it is realistic and there are varying degrees of health they want to convey within the game, i guess if you have magic "Cultists" in the game you can devise anything you would like...lol, Not that that is a bad thing, actually it might be pretty kool once the lore comes into focus, so i think they are creating their own standard of game...but that can get very confusing, Is this game striving for realism or not?

ID say a healthy mix of both. i agree though any headshot should be KO but that isnt realistic either depends where you got hit in the head and i feel the damage model for a realistic game is still simple IMO. Still complicated in terms of an fps lol.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:44 AM, Blackwater21 said:

In my humble opinion BSG does ALOT of stuff right.......but representing what happens to the human body when a bullet goes through it is NOT one of those things....lol. To me too many of my engagements feel like i am trying to shoot someone to death with a BB gun sorry to say....

as a former soldier,hunter,and someone ho has collection of 18 long barrels and 4 short at home.....i know better than anyone here what will shotgun do from 1 m. distance.

14 hours ago, EpikIzCool said:

ID say a healthy mix of both. i agree though any headshot should be KO but that isnt realistic either depends where you got hit in the head and i feel the damage model for a realistic game is still simple IMO. Still complicated in terms of an fps lol.

i agree, the Health, medical, Damage system could always use more work,....or in fact a "rework".

Damage in this game is so broken that I gave up. It´s just always the same thing. Either you hit the face directly or you spend 15-20 rounds on the body. How does that make even sense? It´s always BANG BANG BANG till one player hits his opponents face. No wonder I have so many headshots in my kill list after every raid. It´s like there is no authentic PVP unless you run around with 995 rounds all the time. Similar with grenades: if it lands near you just quickly jump out of the kill circle and you´re safe, no concussion no nothing, shrappnell is just an effect and window dressing.

17 hours ago, paracelsus1981 said:

Damage in this game is so broken that I gave up. It´s just always the same thing. Either you hit the face directly or you spend 15-20 rounds on the body. How does that make even sense? It´s always BANG BANG BANG till one player hits his opponents face. No wonder I have so many headshots in my kill list after every raid. It´s like there is no authentic PVP unless you run around with 995 rounds all the time. Similar with grenades: if it lands near you just quickly jump out of the kill circle and you´re safe, no concussion no nothing, shrappnell is just an effect and window dressing.

I feel the same way in a sense that there is only the headshot....and i have even had headshots that didnt register, this was a scav player running along the pipe, this would be like Hitting a  Hiker 75Yds out with a hunting rifle....and the hiker just running off full speed....when the two shots that i hit him with not only seemed not to do any damage but it wasnt even recognizable that i was doing any damage at all so i don't know if it was dsync or possibly a network issue....I just dont know but i have been having alot of these kinds of engagements recently,...the other 2 rounds i hit him with in the bush was just over the top....maybe 4 rounds total of M61????? ....for a scav with no armor ???? It sucks when your on your game lining up decent shots and its like i am hitting Air. 

Edited by Blackwater21