INFLUX OF CHEATERS TONIGHT

theforlanjoker

Please have some clips if you are going to cry cheater. Everybody with nvidia hardware has highlights, everybody with windows can trim an nvidia clip in 2 minutes and upload it. Stop crying cheater by starting a new thread that has 0 clips. Its lousy. 

I have not seen this influx of cheaters because wipe is nearly over and the demand for RMT is very low. Early wipe I was getting farmed by cheaters. Absolutely farmed. 

To these three m.... who replied to you: - or you are cheaters or m.....; - we don't give a damn how we will spell English, as long, people understand us;  - yes it rampant, a f.... m... came directly to a place where i was totally quit and not moving;  - there is an ESP bonanza in EFT; - yes, there are many cheaters in Tarkov, and the things are getting only worse; - no, we do not whine, we tell you the truth: ether grow up and stop using cheats, or start using your brain. And, yes, this goes to all three of you.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Skyhawk2k said:

To these three m.... who replied to you: - or you are cheaters or m.....; - we don't give a damn how we will spell English, as long, people understand us;  - yes it rampant, a f.... m... came directly to a place where i was totally quit and not moving;  - there is an ESP bonanza in EFT; - yes, there are many cheaters in Tarkov, and the things are getting only worse; - no, we do not whine, we tell you the truth: ether grow up and stop using cheats, or start using your brain. And, yes, this goes to all three of you.

Thanks for proving my point.  :)

37 minutes ago, Datvivar said:

we don't give a damn how we will spell English, as long, people understand us; 

10 minutes ago, Skyhawk2k said:

You, just, proved mine. 😆

I don't understand your argument.  Could you please make it more clear/concise?  And then, after you restate things in a way that can be understood, please clarify the discrepancy between these two above statements.  Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Datvivar said:

I don't understand your argument.  Could you please make it more clear/concise?  And then, after you restate things in a way that can be understood, please clarify the discrepancy between these two above statements.  Thanks in advance.

There is no discrepancy, there is only coherency. You, by using not correlated quotes, can not make a point. But, by negation of, said in my first post, you do and idd ( 😀 ) - prove what is said.

Now, read again my first post, waaay slowly, and try to understand it - make that intellectual effort.

And, no, its not an euphemism.  🙂

Sorry, let me make my statement more clear - as you typed a string of gibberish that is hard to understand you proved my point.  I'm not taking you seriously (I've already decided you are a s***poster).  I don't know if you are trying to start a beef, are saying hackers are bad, if you are saying there are more hackers now than at the beginning of the wipe; because you are literally all over the place. 

In other words, my first statement stands: take time to spell things correctly.  People won't give much credit to your statement/argument if it is filled with flaws. 

Take the advice, or leave it.  Up to you (since it will affect you after all). 

Don't worry mate, no one, is taking you seriously. As long as  you have baited to my argument, regarding my spelling, and/or semantic constructions, you prove it that you understand everything very well, and furthermore, lol, you argue on it with me. So, you ARE taking me seriously - and that, among other things, proved my point. Further, no, of course not, I am not starting a beef - this is an inter-exchange of opinions. Right? hehe

Even if you don't believe it, which is irrelevant to the whole world - including me 😄,  people are - including you, taking every argument seriously, even when it is written in ANY "bad-english" variant ("e" is left intentionally small...), and even more when it scratches their (read - your) ego. You wouldn't believe how much egocentric people - without back up, are there in the world. Sound's familiar? 😆

Hence, an advice, from a person, with such personal premises,  isn't worth... anything. 🙂

Edited by Skyhawk2k

3 hours ago, Datvivar said:

Also, take time to spell things correctly.  People won't give much credit to your statement/argument if filled with flaws. 

Cheers, -Datvi

Does this dude realize how pretentious he sounds.   So cringy.

• Like 1

INFLUX of CHEATERS TONIGHT WITH ESP (and aim-boot, ofc)! What is this tonight BSG? Truly, and really, we ask?

Died twice in a row, as scav (same before happened to me as a player), staying silent and not moving - a bit, in a bush on woods, just to test the theory, and how those m...... will kill me... and, yes it did happen - in first minute of the raid... lol - BSG... this is unbearable...

Probably, chinese (and, some other countries in asia) grinders, need money to sell items on e-bay. Btw, they are playing with EOD account... BSG... do something please.... unbelievable...

Edited by Skyhawk2k
  • Sad 1