Mechanic LL3 Black Keycard Barter Trade always out of stock? Broken? What do I do?

davidj123456

I have been waiting for this Barter to be in stock for almost three days. I check multiple times a day when Mechanic restocks, including often the literal second he restocks yet it is always out of stock?! Is this a visual bug or is he truly just always out of stock? What do I do?

2 hours ago, sherifu said:

Hi! When the timer resets, people are "sniping" the barter, so that's why it is almost always out of stock. I would suggest you to watch the timer on Flea Market and try to get it from there.

exactly this watch the timer on the flee count down to zero then click back into the trader and keep hitting refresh you will see it appear just make sure to highlight the black card same thing for bitcoin trade.

1 hour ago, Mattd316 said:

exactly this watch the timer on the flee count down to zero then click back into the trader and keep hitting refresh you will see it appear just make sure to highlight the black card same thing for bitcoin trade.

3 hours ago, sherifu said:

Hi! When the timer resets, people are "sniping" the barter, so that's why it is almost always out of stock. I would suggest you to watch the timer on Flea Market and try to get it from there.

I did this on two different resets and it still said out of stock?

Do I just keep spamming refresh once the timer counts down to zero? How long should I spam refresh for?

I have had the same issue for the last few days I've been trying. After trying around 6 resets, only 1 time did I see the cards even show any stock, but they were sold out by the time I clicked purchase. Just now when I clicked refresh, I saw the bitcoin stock at 800, so I refreshed at the exact time... still no stock shown even. This has to be broken. Also, they should only allow 1 barter per account.

15 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

I did this on two different resets and it still said out of stock?

Do I just keep spamming refresh once the timer counts down to zero? How long should I spam refresh for?

Yes keep pressing it until the trade shows up you only have a few seconds to do it but it works every time for me.

Go to the items on the flee market once that timer hits zero go straight back to the trader and select the item and then keep hitting refresh usually takes about 1 to 1 and a half minutes for it to unlock.

If that does not work just wait on the trader screen as i think in recent patch notes they may have synced the trader and flee market refresh times if that,s the case just highlight the items and stay in the trader screen after it resets to zero just keep pressing the refresh again should take between 1 and 1 and a half minutes you will then see it appear to purchase.It defintely works though as ive done it multiple times and also some other barter trades like the bitcoin trade.

8 hours ago, realscoobs said:

I have had the same issue for the last few days I've been trying. After trying around 6 resets, only 1 time did I see the cards even show any stock, but they were sold out by the time I clicked purchase. Just now when I clicked refresh, I saw the bitcoin stock at 800, so I refreshed at the exact time... still no stock shown even. This has to be broken. Also, they should only allow 1 barter per account.

they do only allow one barter per account there is a limite on each of the items to one per account per reset.You need to make sure it hits zero on the flee timer then go back to the trader select the items and keep hitting refresh works everytime for me.It's not broken but they should certainly increase the limit to give more people a better chance to grab them.

7 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Yes keep pressing it until the trade shows up you only have a few seconds to do it but it works every time for me.

Go to the items on the flee market once that timer hits zero go straight back to the trader and select the item and then keep hitting refresh usually takes about 1 to 1 and a half minutes for it to unlock.

If that does not work just wait on the trader screen as i think in recent patch notes they may have synced the trader and flee market refresh times if that,s the case just highlight the items and stay in the trader screen after it resets to zero just keep pressing the refresh again should take between 1 and 1 and a half minutes you will then see it appear to purchase.It defintely works though as ive done it multiple times and also some other barter trades like the bitcoin trade.

they do only allow one barter per account there is a limite on each of the items to one per account per reset.You need to make sure it hits zero on the flee timer then go back to the trader select the items and keep hitting refresh works everytime for me.It's not broken but they should certainly increase the limit to give more people a better chance to grab them.

Still is not working for me lol. I do not exactly understand your instructions tbh.

17 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Yes, I found that trick a couple wipes ago and it normally worked. It hasn't worked when switching to the trader screen at the correct time, nor has it worked by trying on the flea market. This is why I'm saying I think this barter is broken right now OR being sniped by bots to RMT. When I said they should limit 1 black card per account, I mean 1 black card for the entire wipe, not per reset.

5 hours ago, realscoobs said:

Yes, I found that trick a couple wipes ago and it normally worked. It hasn't worked when switching to the trader screen at the correct time, nor has it worked by trying on the flea market. This is why I'm saying I think this barter is broken right now OR being sniped by bots to RMT. When I said they should limit 1 black card per account, I mean 1 black card for the entire wipe, not per reset.

If they limited it to one per wipe you would have even less chance of getting it most likely.

My instructions work ever time ive tried it even recently not sure why its not working for you to be honest especially if you have tried both ways i think maybe they need to increase the limit a little to give you a better chance to get it.

19 hours ago, davidj123456 said:

Still is not working for me lol. I do not exactly understand your instructions tbh.

go to the flee market select the black keycard barter from mechanic and wait for the timer on the flee market to hit zero the second it does go back to mechanics trader screen and click to highlight the black key card barter then keep pressing the refresh button next to the picture of mechanic after about 1 to 1 and a half minutes you will see the item available to buy.There was an issue with the flee timer and trader timers being out of sync from one another that is why you need to do it this way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

go to the flee market select the black keycard barter from mechanic and wait for the timer on the flee market to hit zero the second it does go back to mechanics trader screen and click to highlight the black key card barter then keep pressing the refresh button next to the picture of mechanic after about 1 to 1 and a half minutes you will see the item available to buy.There was an issue with the flee timer and trader timers being out of sync from one another that is why you need to do it this way.

I finally saw the card appear but it went out of stock before I could purchase it!

54 minutes ago, davidj123456 said:

I finally saw the card appear but it went out of stock before I could purchase it!

you have to be pretty quick to grab them and be ready for it to highlight you will get it though trust me