Jump to content

How the FK does a AI scav wearing a vest eat 9 Magnum shells within 5 meters...


Cannon-Fodder
 Share

Recommended Posts

...and still fking one tap me wearing level 4 armour. 

Are we being trolled now? Scavs are all 500% tankier than normal? I'm trying to do a "Kill 12 scavs with a bolt action and iron sight at 40m" and I keep getting railed by scavs using Toz shotguns at 50m.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The same way they eat a bunch of any top ammo or really whenever people get an idea why does this happen it just does its tarkov. 9 shots to the shots can be normal, maybe the game figured you hit nothing. Desyncs, extremely bad hit registerations these are just so commonplace. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 6:43 PM, Cannon-Fodder said:

...and still fking one tap me wearing level 4 armour. 

Are we being trolled now? Scavs are all 500% tankier than normal? I'm trying to do a "Kill 12 scavs with a bolt action and iron sight at 40m" and I keep getting railed by scavs using Toz shotguns at 50m.... 

I see you on here alot with this same complaint, please try to provide video, i am researching hit reg in this game (putting vids with questionable hit reg together) and would love to see this in action

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Blackwater21 said:

I see you on here alot with this same complaint, please try to provide video, i am researching hit reg in this game (putting vids with questionable hit reg together) and would love to see this in action

I believe I've mentioned this twice. Next time this happens I'll try to capture it. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hOW DOES A SCAV PLAYER WITH NO aRMOR SURVIVE  AT LEAST 2 HITS FROM m61, nOT ONLY DOES HE SURVIVE .....BUT IT DOESNT EVEN SLOW HIM DOWN....LOL

i BELIEVE "iNERTIA" IN THE NEXT COMING PATCH SHOULD SLOW THIS MOVEMENT DOWN.

Edited by Blackwater21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Blackwater21 said:

hOW DOES A SCAV PLAYER WITH NO aRMOR SURVIVE  AT LEAST 2 HITS FROM m61, nOT ONLY DOES HE SURVIVE .....BUT IT DOESNT EVEN SLOW HIM DOWN....LOL

i BELIEVE "iNERTIA" IN THE NEXT COMING PATCH SHOULD SLOW THIS MOVEMENT DOWN.

He could have been painkillered up? But I agree, it should slow them from their sprint. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

He could have been painkillered up? But I agree, it should slow them from their sprint. 

 

11 hours ago, Cannon-Fodder said:

He could have been painkillered up? But I agree, it should slow them from their sprint. 

 

Do you see ANY effect on the characters behavior after getting hit with a sniper round at 65 yds????? It would be easy to come to the conclusion that they don't play their own game.....this IS NOT the first time this has happed BY FAR........I think getting hit with a round like this should cut your ability to run in half......since i don't think you can sprint away after taking a round to the chest that would kill a buffalo.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2021 at 12:28 AM, Blackwater21 said:

hOW DOES A SCAV PLAYER WITH NO aRMOR SURVIVE  AT LEAST 2 HITS FROM m61, nOT ONLY DOES HE SURVIVE .....BUT IT DOESNT EVEN SLOW HIM DOWN....LOL

Are you talking about the first guy?  So, the only issue with this is that there was "maybe" one hit.  When you hit someone it'll leave a blood stain on the wall behind them.  Using that, even though it looks like your cursor is over them (no idea of your muzzle velocity etc.), I do not see that your first batch of shots even hit him at all.

My guess would be a smidgen of desync, because you obviously killed him later and other scavs... so it was probably your shots just weren't hitting where you thought they were.  But that is just a guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Datvivar said:

Are you talking about the first guy?  So, the only issue with this is that there was "maybe" one hit.  When you hit someone it'll leave a blood stain on the wall behind them.  Using that, even though it looks like your cursor is over them (no idea of your muzzle velocity etc.), I do not see that your first batch of shots even hit him at all.

My guess would be a smidgen of desync, because you obviously killed him later and other scavs... so it was probably your shots just weren't hitting where you thought they were.  But that is just a guess.

are you not seeing that giant spray of blood on the wall at 0:38 ???? or the "pink mist" shot at 0:45????? you must be looking at the wrong vid......I EVEN SLOWED IT DOWN FOR YOU.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Blackwater21 said:

are you not seeing that giant spray of blood on the wall at 0:38 ???? or the "pink mist" shot at 0:45????? you must be looking at the wrong vid......I EVEN SLOWED IT DOWN FOR YOU.

Yeah - not seeing it - even in the slow-mo.  It is normally a big dark red splotch and those walls look pretty white.  There is nothing of that sort anywhere after watching a couple of times.  The last shot is the one that looks like a "maybe".  So again, I'm thinking it is desync, which is just bum luck.  :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Datvivar said:

Yeah - not seeing it - even in the slow-mo.  It is normally a big dark red splotch and those walls look pretty white.  There is nothing of that sort anywhere after watching a couple of times.  The last shot is the one that looks like a "maybe".  So again, I'm thinking it is desync, which is just bum luck.  :/

iF YOU CANT SEE THIS.....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU...CLEAR AS DAY, WENT BACK TO THE VID AND SNAPPED THESE SHOTS......

vlcsnap-2021-11-29-14h19m47s391.png

vlcsnap-2021-11-29-14h20m38s068.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Blackwater21 said:

iF YOU CANT SEE THIS.....I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU...CLEAR AS DAY, WENT BACK TO THE VID AND SNAPPED THESE SHOTS.....

I stand corrected.  Guess my eyes are failing me haha, the blur of the motion... I was looking for more/bigger blood...

Also, did you get an fps drop when you were shooting at him?  I ask because if you look at the faaar right side of your first image -- do you see the guy running towards your area?  Maybe that caused the desync/lag... whenever a player comes by, a pmc especially, the fps normally takes a hit. 

But now I'm stumped too... that is the luckiest scav ever to survive your first two hits. :/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Datvivar said:

I stand corrected.  Guess my eyes are failing me haha, the blur of the motion... I was looking for more/bigger blood...

Also, did you get an fps drop when you were shooting at him?  I ask because if you look at the faaar right side of your first image -- do you see the guy running towards your area?  Maybe that caused the desync/lag... whenever a player comes by, a pmc especially, the fps normally takes a hit. 

But now I'm stumped too... that is the luckiest scav ever to survive your first two hits. :/

iT WILL BE FIXED.....AS THE GAME GETS CLOSER TO RELEASE THEY WILL ADRESS ISSUES LIKE THIS, I REALLY BELIEVE IT IS A NETCODE ISSUE....WHICH IS EFFECTING "HIT REGISTRATION" . OR OF COURSE ITS THE DAMAGE MODEL SYSTEM WHICH MIGHT NEED SOME WORK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 1:21 PM, RACWAR said:

Joke's on you guys, Tarkov is secretly a Airsoft simulator

Im not going to lie......sometimes i have to check prapors inventory to see if he sold me the air-soft pellets.....lol

  • Hot 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...