RANDOM GENERATION OF KILLA SUCKS

-hideonbush-

I can't count how many times Killa has killed me. As long as I don't know where it s going to be generated, I always get killed at places that I've never thought about : underground parking lot of IDEA, OLI's escalator, a plank that just being the same height of a half-squat Killa, etc. Once being spotted, I have only 0.5~1 sec to turn back, aim at him, and kill him, otherwise I will get 3~7 7n39 on my chest instantly (and please don't ask me how I get the data of 3~7). This is ridiculous. The only difference between Killa and cheaters is that Killa will leave you 1 sec to take a glance at its gun fire. I know you developers are always absorbing in completing your Beta testing version, but it is not the reason you don't go to play the game by yourselves and try how disappointing it is.

His HP needs a nerf and so does his follow up shot accuracy, he should not be a tank given how he almost always finds you first, not the other way around.  

The only way I've killed him today is by magdumping him with a 40 recoil M4 from 50 meters away while peeking him with a really shallow right side peek from Papillon. He couldn't headshot me at that distance when I was aimpunching him. I knocked his faceshield down to 13/50 before I killed him with 855A1 to the head. 

He's a good boss now, but hp is too high and he sits around doing nothing in way too many places. 

I wish he made a little bit more noise while he holds still somewhere, it would be cool too if he stalked towards PMC fights at 75% walk speed rather than just sat still like a vegetable until you walk past his tent in goshen. He's literally the paranoid guy on a camping trip that sleeps with his .500 S&W and a molle rip away tent flap.

On the brightside, you get your stuff back if you insured it. Teehee.

I'm fine with the random generation of Killa - in fact, I prefer it.  I do like Badger's idea of having him moving/walking around more (giving sound queues) but outside of that, things are fine the way they are in my opinion.