FSR in escape from tarkov

Haider991

Hello guys there is an FSR injector (fsr is an upsclaing technology by amd that lets you run high resolution with better fps than native resolution ) 

and the fsr injector which is called lossless scaling can work on any game its just am afraid that i might get banned for using it because ive heared and saw some friends getting banned for using the silliest things u can imagine 

so is there anybody who tired it? anybody knows if battlestate bans people for using such things (i mean it just litearlly increases the fps)

25 minutes ago, Haider991 said:

Hello guys there is an FSR injector (fsr is an upsclaing technology by amd that lets you run high resolution with better fps than native resolution ) 

and the fsr injector which is called lossless scaling can work on any game its just am afraid that i might get banned for using it because ive heared and saw some friends getting banned for using the silliest things u can imagine 

so is there anybody who tired it? anybody knows if battlestate bans people for using such things (i mean it just litearlly increases the fps)

Hi Haider991,

I would recommend you to check that with anti cheat system as they have their tags for what's no no and what's not, then after that you have additional Battlestate checks ( I assume), but me personally i would skip anything with injector in name of it until someone from devs confirms it.

2 hours ago, Sivisoko said:

Hi Haider991,

I would recommend you to check that with anti cheat system as they have their tags for what's no no and what's not, then after that you have additional Battlestate checks ( I assume), but me personally i would skip anything with injector in name of it until someone from devs confirms it.

and can you please tell me how can we reach a dev to confirm it?

18 minutes ago, Haider991 said:

and can you please tell me how can we reach a dev to confirm it?

Hi Haider991,

Try to post at English speaking forum > For developers > Questions and some of devs when they catch time might answer it.

29.11.2021 в 11:25, Haider991 сказал:

NIS 2.0 ( NVIDIA Image Scaling ). + 20 fps .

29.11.2021 в 11:25, Haider991 сказал:

anybody knows if battlestate bans people for using such things (i mean it just litearlly increases the fps)

1219222838_nis2.0.thumb.PNG.b0753171e9131c1d97761589bb3fd6cf.PNG

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

On 12/1/2021 at 5:45 AM, vedmedik said:

NIS 2.0 ( NVIDIA Image Scaling ). + 20 fps .

1219222838_nis2.0.thumb.PNG.b0753171e9131c1d97761589bb3fd6cf.PNG

I have a GTX 970 and use 1920x1080, thinking about trying this NIS. Does the visual quality remains good enough?

18 hours ago, vedmedik said:

уеs.

995046521_00000.thumb.PNG.38d7b2ffd1fae4205403002b90f2ed54.PNG

Just to be clear, if my native resolution is 1920x1080 and I want as much visual fidelity as possible, I should use 77% image scaling?

Edited by Notare

4 часа назад, Notare сказал:

Just to be clear, if my native resolution is 1920x1080 and I want as much visual fidelity as possible, I should use 77% image scaling?

Compare different options and choose the best one for yourself.

Edited by vedmedik