New boss Medbrat ?

Mattd316

Was just playing shoreline and looted the entire resort as the raid was pretty empty,i headed past cottages on my way to tunnel extract and i noticed sanitar and his guard where there since i heard him shouting. What's very strange is he started running all over the place so i sent a few vog 25s over the fence and managed to kill both of his guards.

Now some very strange stuff started to happen i catch up to Sanitar while he is healing and empty a 40 round mag 2 metres away right into him landing every single shot, what's weird is he tanks the entire mag and runs away i reload and empty another 40 round mag into his back again he tanks that mag and some how disappears and glitched back inside the cottage i catch him healing in the doorway and empty a 3rd mag of 7.62 bp into him at this stage ive emptied 3 entire mags of bp into him and he keeps healing.

He then runs outside and i catch up to him and empty another mag into him from about 4 metres away, he tanks the entire mag again and one taps me lol the strange thing was in the post raid screen his name said killed by MEDBRAT! but it was definitely Sanitar as he had his blue jacked and head bandage on and was carrying his medbag.

Anyone else ever had this happen?Was wondering if this was an event?

2 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Was just playing shoreline and looted the entire resort as the raid was pretty empty,i headed past cottages on my way to tunnel extract and i noticed sanitar and his guard where there since i heard him shouting. What's very strange is he started running all over the place so i sent a few vog 25s over the fence and managed to kill both of his guards.

Now some very strange stuff started to happen i catch up to Sanitar while he is healing and empty a 40 round mag 2 metres away right into him landing every single shot, what's weird is he tanks the entire mag and runs away i reload and empty another 40 round mag into his back again he tanks that mag and some how disappears and glitched back inside the cottage i catch him healing in the doorway and empty a 3rd mag of 7.62 bp into him at this stage ive emptied 3 entire mags of bp into him and he keeps healing.

He then runs outside and i catch up to him and empty another mag into him from about 4 metres away, he tanks the entire mag again and one taps me lol the strange thing was in the post raid screen his name said killed by MEDBRAT! but it was definitely Sanitar as he had his blue jacked and head bandage on and was carrying his medbag.

You got 3rd party killed.

And I've killed Sanitar with a single mag of 5.56 (that red tip tracer ammo). If you where using a 7.62 gun you may have missed a lot of those shots. Sanitar is known for popping meds/stems and such. He will even chug a vodka.

That being said bullet sponge enemies are the single laziest way to increase a enemies difficulty. And adding stuff like that really does take the game from fun to clown-world stupid. Tagila is extra stupid. Factory should have just been left a PVP map. It didn't need a boss.

Edited by Fly_Guy8791
Lets Go Brandon

3 hours ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

Tagila is extra stupid. Factory should have just been left a PVP map. It didn't need a boss.

Oh come on. Tagila Donkey-Konging all the factory Chads is hysterical.

• Like 1

This game isn't "realistic"....lol, not by ANY stretch of the imagination,...i mean did BSG ever say it was???? fictitious "stims" ...."Ghost cultists".........bosses whos tank 2 or 3 head shots because "they were just born that way"...lol....to me this game is a cross between Half-Life2 and ARMA3 ....lol

8 hours ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

You got 3rd party killed.

And I've killed Sanitar with a single mag of 5.56 (that red tip tracer ammo). If you where using a 7.62 gun you may have missed a lot of those shots. Sanitar is known for popping meds/stems and such. He will even chug a vodka.

That being said bullet sponge enemies are the single laziest way to increase a enemies difficulty. And adding stuff like that really does take the game from fun to clown-world stupid. Tagila is extra stupid. Factory should have just been left a PVP map. It didn't need a boss.

i definitely did not get third party killed as where i was the only angle that anyone had on me was Sanitar and also the raid was completely empty as i said i looted the entire resort without running into a single player. Sanitar was face to face with me and we where both inside right again a wall so it would have been impossible for anyone to have seen me and i'm aware of the angles.

Also as i said i emptied  at least 4 mags into Sanitar as he was stationary and healing at virtually point blank range about 1-2 metres away ive killed him multiple times easily and i'm well aware of his traits. I Have over 5 thousand hours in the game.

As for tagilla he is actually one of the easiest bosses to kill you can destroy him in second with express buck.

Edited by Mattd316

11 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Hi Mattd316,

MEDBRAT is one of Sanitar guards, so you got killed by Gard somehow, somewhere could be that server crashed or session for you or major desync/internet issues etc.

• Like 1

Just now, Sivisoko said:

Hi Mattd316,

MEDBRAT is one of Sanitar guards, so you got killed by Gard somehow, somewhere could be that server crashed or session for you or major desync/internet issues etc.

That's really strange then as i killed all of Sanitars  guards too with a vog 25 i even looted the body's before i went after sanitar.Was funny as hell though actually just annoyed i did'nt clip it in time.

5 minutes ago, Mattd316 said:

That's really strange then as i killed all of Sanitars  guards too with a vog 25 i even looted the body's before i went after sanitar.Was funny as hell though actually just annoyed i did'nt clip it in time.

Ye sounds weird situation to be honest, my best guess we will never know.

28 minutes ago, Mattd316 said:

tagilla he is actually one of the easiest bosses to kill you can destroy him in second with express buck.

It isn't about Tagilla being hard, I've killed him a few times as well. But I don't play factory much because I don't like the super small maps. First time I killed him I just mag dumped him in the torso with 5.45 BP and he went down.

My problem with Tagilla is he is everything I dislike in a boss:

Over the top character design

Bullet sponge health

Rushes at you even if you where not in his line of sight. Just blitzes around a corner...

I would rather the bosses have strong AI and work with their minions to flank. Make them fight like a real enemy would. Some bosses do this and it leads to better fights.

17 hours ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

It isn't about Tagilla being hard, I've killed him a few times as well. But I don't play factory much because I don't like the super small maps. First time I killed him I just mag dumped him in the torso with 5.45 BP and he went down.

My problem with Tagilla is he is everything I dislike in a boss:

Over the top character design

Bullet sponge health

Rushes at you even if you where not in his line of sight. Just blitzes around a corner...

I would rather the bosses have strong AI and work with their minions to flank. Make them fight like a real enemy would. Some bosses do this and it leads to better fights.

your probably a fan of glukhar then?He is also one of my favorites to fight but don't think he spawns nearly often enough although i heard he shows up a lot on day raids recently.

21 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

your probably a fan of glukhar then?He is also one of my favorites to fight but don't think he spawns nearly often enough although i heard he shows up a lot on day raids recently.

He is a much better boss. The thing making Glukhar dangerous is he has a lot of minions/guards.

That is much more fun than some stupid bullet sponge.

1 hour ago, Fly_Guy8791 said:

He is a much better boss. The thing making Glukhar dangerous is he has a lot of minions/guards.

That is much more fun than some stupid bullet sponge.

i  agree can't wait to see what they have instore for lighthouse and streets.

5 minutes ago, Mattd316 said:

i  agree can't wait to see what they have instore for lighthouse and streets.

Oh, and I forgot to add that he has a relatively large area of the map he can spawn in. This makes bumping into him unexpectedly more likely.

Ive been trying to get Sanitar to spawn for the past 14 raids. Several of the bosses need their spawn rates increased as well.

On 12/2/2021 at 1:20 PM, Fly_Guy8791 said:

Oh, and I forgot to add that he has a relatively large area of the map he can spawn in. This makes bumping into him unexpectedly more likely.

Ive been trying to get Sanitar to spawn for the past 14 raids. Several of the bosses need their spawn rates increased as well.

yeah definitely agree especially with the tasks requiring you till kill them more than 20 times shturman needs his spawn increased big time.