Official patch notes for 0.12.12

tobiassolem

FYI I don't think it's a server issue. I believe it's a bug with the launcher:

"Haha, looks like, after the first time you login after the patch. If you exit. The launcher thinks you "don't have the latest version of the launcher" will have you reinstall the 12.11 version. Then the 12.11 version can't connect because it's "not the correct version"."

2 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

Every time I try to log in, I'm told that a verification code has been sent to my email address, but no code arrives... very frustrating.

Same.

44 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

UPD: The issues have been resolved.

Many people including Lvndmark are stuck on Leaving the Game screen when exiting a search. Stuck on for over an hour currently.

Hopefully body inertia is here to stay, bsg dont give in to complaining soy boys. I just tried it and its excellent!

Maybe we can see weight system comeback?

Edited by RainmakerM4
  • Like 1

vor 9 Minuten schrieb BigSob:

did our inventories get completely reset by this patch? All my guns and and what not are gone and I've got all the starter gear again.

Wipe. Didn´t you noticed the events? everything by the trader was super cheap, only 1%

3 hours ago, Trooper117 said:

Every time I try to log in, I'm told that a verification code has been sent to my email address, but no code arrives... very frustrating.

Same.

22 minutes ago, BigSob said:

did our inventories get completely reset by this patch? All my guns and and what not are gone and I've got all the starter gear again.

Its because of the wipe. Happens every few months

I heavily disagree with most of the changes regarding limiting what you can sell on the flea market and key durability... It honestly ruins the game for me.

I understand this is supposed to be a hard game however keys don't break in real life at all unless you're super hard on them. They can probably last at least 10,000 cycles in a lock if not more. Unless the whole purpose of keys is just to be quiet entry and you can kick down any door or blow it up but that hasn't been implemented... I know you can shoot hinges off doors I've done it at the range for shits and giggles, and I know given at least 5 minutes I can get through a steel door if I had a couple grenades and some time to plan and shape the charge with random poo around me.

Restricting more items on the flea market just reduces the ability to sell what you get in PVP from other players, I heavily disagreed when you implement the founded raid status because there's literally no difference between the thing I picked up off the scav and the thing I picked up off the player and I can't sell the one I got off the player just because I got it off the player who brought it into the raid??? For a "realism" focused game that's not really realistic at all... I understand you want to introduce scarcity however this is not the way to do it, limiting people from what they can sell is equivalent to saying you can have this cake but only you can eat it and all your friends that are with you can't have any because I said so. It practically eliminates the end game meta it makes it super difficult to get more gear when everyone who is also endgame is farming the same enemies for the same gear. Because you introduced artificial scarcity in the wrong way, if you want to introduce scarcity just have the enemies drop less of that item, dynamic drop/loot tables aren't the worst thing in the world to introduce. At random times random items could seemingly disappear because the supply could dry out, or one group of scavs intercepted a delivery so until the next one comes there isn't any items of that type found in game etc.

I know none of my feedback is probably going to be heard however I just wanted to say my opinion on it. Maybe next wipe everything could go back to the way it was regarding the flea market with removing found and raid etc that way you can gather more data and see if it's actually a positive impact or not because I guarantee it isn't.

• Sad 1

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Mylez_:

I heavily disagree with most of the changes regarding limiting what you can sell on the flea market and key durability... It honestly ruins the game for me.

I understand this is supposed to be a hard game however keys don't break in real life at all unless you're super hard on them. They can probably last at least 10,000 cycles in a lock if not more. Unless the whole purpose of keys is just to be quiet entry and you can kick down any door or blow it up but that hasn't been implemented... I know you can shoot hinges off doors I've done it at the range for shits and giggles, and I know given at least 5 minutes I can get through a steel door if I had a couple grenades and some time to plan and shape the charge with random poo around me.

Restricting more items on the flea market just reduces the ability to sell what you get in PVP from other players, I heavily disagreed when you implement the founded raid status because there's literally no difference between the thing I picked up off the scav and the thing I picked up off the player and I can't sell the one I got off the player just because I got it off the player who brought it into the raid??? For a "realism" focused game that's not really realistic at all... I understand you want to introduce scarcity however this is not the way to do it, limiting people from what they can sell is equivalent to saying you can have this cake but only you can eat it and all your friends that are with you can't have any because I said so. It practically eliminates the end game meta it makes it super difficult to get more gear when everyone who is also endgame is farming the same enemies for the same gear. Because you introduced artificial scarcity in the wrong way, if you want to introduce scarcity just have the enemies drop less of that item, dynamic drop/loot tables aren't the worst thing in the world to introduce. At random times random items could seemingly disappear because the supply could dry out, or one group of scavs intercepted a delivery so until the next one comes there isn't any items of that type found in game etc.

I know none of my feedback is probably going to be heard however I just wanted to say my opinion on it. Maybe next wipe everything could go back to the way it was regarding the flea market with removing found and raid etc that way you can gather more data and see if it's actually a positive impact or not because I guarantee it isn't.

You can still buy lvl 5 or 6 armor / helmets / META Ammo from traders

You can still find lvl 5 or 6 armor / helmets / META Ammo from cashes / scavs / raiders

The only thing that happend is that you HAVE to actually use the stuff that you find now ( or sell it "dirt cheap" ( at least compared to the flea prices ) to the traders.)
When the game fully releases lvl 5 and 6 gear will basicly be nonexistent anyway , the loot now is like inflated by several 100% to what it wil be in the final game.
I see no problem in actually approaching the full release loot rates , it would mean that there is actually more to the game than rushing to lvl 40 in 2 weeks and then killing everyone with meta m4 and lvl 6 armor while they have a toz or vepr

Edited by Wampi6
  • Like 1

BSG, you all do a greate job, the game you createted is a unice one.  I like the changes a lot. Inertia is fine how it is. You need to play a few houers to get used to it. Also the changes to the fleamarket are greate. Everyting what is expanding the playtime to the endgame is a great change.

Flea change was long needed. Now you have to search for the good stuff or craft it in your hideout! So hideout finally gets realy important!

I dont see it as an problem, cause now lvl 4 armor (which can be often found in stashes, scavs) is a highvalue item again. If someone finds a slick etc its like an legendary item as it should be in a post war scenario like tarkov!

i like it. 

and if you dont use found weapons you can sell them to traders to make some money. Last wipe it played without flea and im an average player, but had some million rubels. So chill. 

The good thing about the ammo restrictions is, that all the Streamers and chads, who just bought it from the flea market all look pretty desperat now 

Edited by Boelle5

I dont get verify code for the login, but i got one for the password reset, now i can log into the forum to tell u that its not working so thats a plus, but the same password does not let me into the game, sad life. i dont recive email with the code. for hours allready. 

We have installed a technical client update. The game will not stop, however on servers undergoing updates raid time may be reduced to 10 minutes. Please download the update via the launcher.

List of changes:
● various adjustments to improve performance (especially at the Lighthouse location);
● fixed an issue causing bots to appear inside objects or move inside objects;
● fixed sound "stuttering" when working with the inventory;
● other fixes.