Official patch notes for 0.12.12

tobiassolem

6 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

We have installed a technical client update. The game will not stop, however on servers undergoing updates raid time may be reduced to 10 minutes. Please download the update via the launcher.

List of changes:
● various adjustments to improve performance (especially at the Lighthouse location);
● fixed an issue causing bots to appear inside objects or move inside objects;
● fixed sound "stuttering" when working with the inventory;
● other fixes.

Where is the fixes to the verification email? How is this still a problem almost 72 hours later? Why were support emails responded with "it's fixed" when it clearly was not? I just don't understand how we can spend $140 on this game and not be able to play it due to an email of all things.

Yes, I've submitted a support ticket (but guess what - I can't access my main profile now because I'm no longer receiving the email from even the website)

Yes, I've emailed the support email

I've legit been waiting since it wiped my time at 8:00am on Sunday. It is now Tuesday at 7:00pm. Come on man.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlmonDro said:

these changes and updates are amazing. though i cant understand why BSG would screw over BEAR players on lighthouse... its almost unplayable 

how is it unplayable what exactly is stopping you killing them?

Edited by Mattd316
addition

We have installed an update containing several bug fixes and changes. The game will not stop, however on servers undergoing updates raid time may be reduced to 10 minutes. Please download the update via the launcher.

List of fixes:
● Fixed an issue due to which players could lose reputation with traders after completing the quest "Chemical - Part 4". The lost reputation will be compensated soon;
● Fixed and revised sniper fire zones near the lighthouse on the location of the same name;
● Fixed geometry of the river and ponds at the Shoreline location;
● Removed incorrect water geometry at the Reserve location;
● Fixed a graphic artifact (flare) in the Hideout when the Resampling 2x, 4x option is on;
● Improved splash effect when shooting at the water;
● Fixed lighting on the grass during rain when the SSR option is on;
● Fixed an issue due to which the USEC safe was opened with a different key;
● Fixed an issue due to which Shturman could take unreliable cover;
● Fixed an incorrect value when displaying the gained experience after a Run-Through;
● Fixed an error that could occur while inspecting a barter item;
● Rogues will now react to Scav-player presence at a larger distance;
● Rogues will now give players less time to retreat after warning them;
● Rogues will attack without warning any player who gets too close to a stationary weapon.

Postman pat is still bugged for me. I completed the quest correctly. Grabbed the letter and extracted without a run through. I turned it into therapist and completed part 2. However part 1 is still active and I have no way to turn it into prapor. I've gone back to factory several times and the letter is not on the body anymore and successfully extracting hasn't changed anything

11 hours ago, SandyYoung said:

Hi,

after this Update looks my Game in Rain like this 😞

2021-12-17[22-31]_-271.2, -3.7, -62.2_0.2, 0.7, -0.2, 0.7_9.64 (0).png

2021-12-18[11-14]_629.9, 5.7, -163.1_0.0, 0.7, 0.0, -0.7_14.70 (0).png

2021-12-18[11-35]_141.2, 0.9, 36.2_0.0, -0.7, 0.0, 0.7_17.18 (0).png

2021-12-18[11-43]_8.2, 0.7, 44.3_-0.1, 0.1, 0.0, 1.0_18.10 (0).png

2021-12-18[11-54]_-260.9, 0.6, -37.9_0.0, 0.6, 0.0, 0.8_7.33 (0).png

This is being looked into. Please submit a bug report through the launcher as it would really help us out! :D

Never posted on this forum cause i loved everything they added in this game. Except for inertia. I cannot get used to it and it makes me feel sick. After 2000 hours in i have to stop playing this game.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:50 AM, Mattd316 said:

how is it unplayable what exactly is stopping you killing them?

the rogues will target BEAR operators from very far away sometimes. ive been killed on the main road once before by the AGS (mounted grenade launcher) and its difficult to get near the rogue base, unlike playing USEC where you can just walk up to walls no problem as long you dont go inside and they have easy shots to farm them

We have started the installation of patch 0.12.12.10. The installation will take approximately 4 hours, but may be extended if required. The game will not be accessible during this period.

Fixed:
● Corrected the animation of transition to a jammed state for MP133, KS-23, M870 and M590;
● The barrel of the USP pistol now heats up correctly;
● Fixed a bug which didn't allow Scav bots use first aid kits picked up during a raid;
● Fixed a bug that displayed a Scav instead of a PMC on the stats screen after the end of an offline raid.

Added:
● New Year's events;
● New gear and barter items;
● A peaceful Santa Claus bot who gives out presents may spawn on every location, except for the Laboratory. He will not interfere with firefights, but will attack in response if you injure him. For killing Santa Claus with either PMC or Scav, the player will get a significant reputation penalty with Fence.

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cyver said:

● A peaceful Santa Claus bot who gives out presents may spawn on every location, except for the Laboratory. He will not interfere with firefights, but will attack in response if you injure him. For killing Santa Claus with either PMC or Scav, the player will get a significant reputation penalty with Fence.

How does Santa give out these presents? Will he be dropping loot as he roams the map instances, will you have to see him in the instance to receive a present, or will it be sent via in-game message after extracting from an instance he appeared?

45 minutes ago, Trooper117 said:

As with everything in this effed up world of BSG there is no direction or help, you will have to take a risk and find out yourself... who knows, it may be killa in disguise!

And that makes this game so fun IMO

I waited to play some of this wipe and the new major patch before posting this, but I just wanted to let everyone know at BSG (and I believe an very large percentage of the EFT community agree) that this is by far the most fun I've had in a wipe/post major update in a long time.

Everything you've done is brilliant, especially the new map and inertia system! I'm so happy to finally see inertia in place and I truly believe it's made a world of difference, don't listen to the csgo, pubg, bf, cod crybabies who miss the jiggle peaking around corners and doing 180 turns on a dime. Engagements as well as overall movement as a whole feel so much better. Please don't ever remove it I beg of you!

Also, the VOIP implementation and ballistics/recoil changes are also great work too. Just all around good across the board.

Hope everyone at BSG is having great holidays and I can't wait to see what's coming in 2022.

• Like 1