Cant open the game? "Error on POST"

Molferen2

Right now the servers are overloaded because of the update and you may experience the error you just got there. Have a bit of patience, thousands of players are logging in the same time so this may cause errors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, sherifu said:

Right now the servers are overloaded because of the update and you may experience the error you just got there. Have a bit of patience, thousands of players are logging in the same time so this may cause errors.

Its unfortunate, but it's great news to know what it is and that the game is PEAKING!  Wooo wooo! thanks for the response!

the BsgLauncher.exe file seems to be messed up, it says that it was modified about 6 hours into the future. at about 4:05 pm, its currently 8:36am  my time. might be cause of problem or maybe a clue to it @devs

Edited by ghost1669
wrong timeframe

vor 34 Minuten schrieb sherifu:

sorry, maybe the devs update the servers. it`s every wipe the same, for christ sake, let me pay 5€ a month for decent servers - i would pay that. but this sh** show, wipe and wipe again. it`s utterly annoying. luckilie your fav streamers can play and promote your game :)

1 minute ago, ChaosManiek said:

Same here, whats worse I can't get verification email. Some of my buddies are currently logged in. 

Same, I don't get verification email, and cant login either. This happened last wipe, hopefully over soon...

this is not overload. ive got people that have logged in fine but a couple of us are having this issue. and its only because we need to login which we cant do because emails wont be sent out via launcher requests. but if you login on the website its completely fine. doesn't break like it used to!

After not getting email confirmation codes, I restarted my computer and tried again. Got the code finally, and when I typed it in I got the same damn "Error on POST" message.  Do I keep trying with this code or start all over and pray that it sends me an email confirmation? Any info would be nice Battlestate...

EDIT: Also have tried changing my password multiple times on the website and that poo is down too...

Edited by Rickys_smokes
Added more

4 minutes ago, Rickys_smokes said:

After not getting email confirmation codes, I restarted my computer and tried again. Got the code finally, and when I typed it in I got the same damn "Error on POST" message.  Do I keep trying with this code or start all over and pray that it sends me an email confirmation? Any info would be nice Battlestate...

EDIT: Also have tried changing my password multiple times on the website and that poo is down too...

We can't really do anything, the bug makes the launcher think its in 12.11, so BSG needs to fix it, thats all...

Just reset my launcher around 10 times and got the option to DL the patch. As soon as it was DL'ed the launcher locked up for a sec, then reverted back to 12.11 and gave me a POST bad gateway again. Dev's announced that they "know that the servers are flooded" they haven't taken any notice to the fact that the launcher is drunk.

Yea, but the most weird part is that some people are actually able to play.. My friend from same country can play now while I am not able to even login to launcher. Whats even more weird that launcher sees that I was changing PC/IP whatever which is not true and actually it even shouldn't ask me for verifcation code.