Bought EOD but didn't receive rewards.

Lolle_

Yesterday I Bought Edge of Darkness but didn t receive my rewards, i have the xsolla receipt number: 852325976

My account and launcher says that i have it but the game didn t send me the message

f99ed4ca-6c67-4041-aea7-7935130c955d.jpg

63e88e77-6628-4e61-83e7-7b0b55dddc88.jpg

• Upvote 1

I think you bought it, after you activated your Account. So you got your account with your standard edition loadout. The edge of darkness loadout for your stash and co you need to activate your account while you have the eod activatet. You simply just recet your account and you should be fine and have your upgrade.

40 minutes ago, Zahdar said:

I think you bought it, after you activated your Account. So you got your account with your standard edition loadout. The edge of darkness loadout for your stash and co you need to activate your account while you have the eod activatet. You simply just recet your account and you should be fine and have your upgrade.

All of my friends who bought EOD just received a message with the bonus stuff, gamma and maxed stash even after they already had some loot 

6 minutes ago, WillyWooonka said:

I have the same problem

i already have a ticket open for at least 3h, this kind of stuff shouldn t happen after you spend 100 euros, let me know if you fix in some way

I think this is a major bug for people upgrading right now. My friend had this exact same experience. He went in on the first login after upgrading, and had the stash upgrade, and the items. Logged back in a second time and it was all gone, including his upgraded secure container. Something definitely weird going on here. BTW, you do not have to reset your account to receive the upgrade perks. I did it in 2020 and did not even have to reset my account then.

4 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

is there still a gift to claim i thought they removed it as i didn't seen it on my profile?

Nope, but we do expect for something, probably at Christmas time or New Year.

Not 100% sure ... take it as a hear say.

• Like 1

same thing happened to me last night, bought EOD had it for like 2 seconds then got an error code while i was receiving all the gear it gave me, clicked ok and I'm back to the original version but it says i have EOD?? 

Yea I upgraded to EOD 3 days ago and got my in game message about the upgrade  got all the items except the stash upgrade and gamma container. No word back in three days on my ticket. Anyone have any luck? Pretty frustrating spending 100 dollars and getting everything except the two things I bought it for in the first place.

There is no more rewards, just starter items. If you want those you need to reset your account in the game options ( not sure if it was ingame or on the website)  You will start from level 0 and all your inventory will be wiped but you will get all the perks from EOD and bigger inventory. Hope this helps.

Edited by bloodgod

bloodgod I know you are just talking out of your butt because you DO NOT need to reset the account to receive the case and stash upgrade. I have upgraded myself without reset, and many others have as well. Even if resetting was required, no one can reset their account this soon after the wipe (until January sometime). So BSG still needs to step in and help people who are having this issue.

Edited by ThatKidLeonard

Sorry to hear you are all experiencing issues with upgrading your accounts.

I'll clarify some information here - Under normal circumstances you should receive the upgraded starter items/stash/container (and rep with EOD) without having to reset your account. 

With the latest patch, there have been problems with receiving the upgrades.  

• If you have received nothing within approximately 24 hours - contact support. 
  • If you received a partial upgrade (ie: the items, but not the stash or container) your account will need to be reset. 

1 hour ago, MylesE said:

I'll clarify some information here - Under normal circumstances you should receive the upgraded starter items/stash/container (and rep with EOD) without having to reset your account. 

• If you received a partial upgrade (ie: the items, but not the stash or container) your account will need to be reset. 

We can't even reset our accounts till sometime in January so if we got the partial upgrade we have to wait about a month and then reset are accounts a month into a new wipe. Just paid 100 bucks to reset my account in a month after wipe just to get the items that i paid for. what a fuckin joke! is there anyway to get a full refund?

Edited by GimpyStank
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MylesE said:

can bsg force reset accounts that only got partial upgrade. we shouldnt have to wait a month into wipe to reset after purchasing their most expensive and popular bundle. 

Sorry but are we really going to have to wait a month to be able to reset our accounts to only then get the EOD rewards? I really hope that's not the case because as it is this just ruined this wipe for me...Having to choose between having EOD or starting over from scratch 1 month into the wipe? I quite literally would have been better off not purchasing it.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. I just put in a support ticket as some people have had success with that but I doubt it'll do anything right now if their solution is to reset your account and then us knowing it won't allow us until january 2nd

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MylesE said:

The same thing happens to me as to all these people. We have spent +100$ to support a studio that makes a great game and by doing that, we hurt ourselves and the only solution you give us is to reset the account? If I could reset it today it would hurt me because I would lose all the progress I have, but it will hurt a lot more to do it on January 2nd which is when all accounts can be reset. Honestly I don't want to play this game just because of this, at least during this wipe.
I have sent a ticket almost a day ago and I have not received a reply.

11 hours ago, MylesE said:

I upgraded to prepare to escape is there a chance i dont need to reset if i upgrade to edge of darkness when a sale comes ?

Yea no response going on the 5th day here. Pretty upsetting to see that their fix is wait and reset later. How can you have a game that has a different upgrade tiers. The last one being ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS and it not even work???? and then tell everyone to wait another 3 weeks, they don't care about your progress so far this wipe and reset your account even though its their fault. How embarrassing! Goes to show they got that money so this doesn't really matter to them. I mean they have had like 3 quailty of life and bug upgrades since wipe came out last sunday but we can't get a single reply or fix suggestion other then to wait and reset our accounts? Clearly almost no one wants to do that!

Edited by GimpyStank
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1