Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial) - DO NOT VERIFY HERE

On 8/9/2018 at 8:58 AM, Sam-Fisher said:

@BeameR If you were banned you'd have gotten a link to our appeals server where you can talk with the staff team.

I also got banned, for life... Discussing hacking in 0.8-0.9 patch.. Didnt get anything like that.. I showed relevant info regarding discussion me and couple others. Didnt link to a hack... My impression after that is, admins belive people are idiots, non secrets are very secret, ignore issues are much better than bringing it up. And probably comes from a place where censorship is a good thing..

Getting banned for life was a surprise, i should just had uploaded a hack plus a direct link. Seems that backing up information relevant to discussion to a (at the time) huge issue  is just as bad. Tho, maybe he had any right and censorship is the slippery road they chosen. Maybe i was in a gray zone, tho. Didnt link to hacks etc. I was a bit pissed off because cheaters was killing me allmost every round at that time, while devs refused to acknowledge the issue even existed. So i show site where a group bragged about hacks, and how shitty anticheat was. So, to support my claims that it was a huge issue i show this link. Didnt know that was just as bad as linking to hacks, and so open info was so dangerous and damaging i had to be removed for life for showing the truth. :P   

14 hours ago, Ruslan1984 said:

Hi Guys. How to join your discord? My Tarkov Name is @Ruslan1984

Hey there! You first need to join the server through here: https://discord.gg/escape-from-tarkov

Afterwards to gain full access you need to verify your discord account. You'll find all the steps for it on #verify-instructions under SERVER INFO category. If have any questions with verification feel free to PM me (Frantic in discord) or request help via Modmail (Fence bot). Cheers

why i need to verify myself to unoffical tarkov discord. this smells more like cheaters getting hold on tarkov user account.. verify. what the actual heck . 150 euros i payd for my eft i dont need to veryfi some sort scammy unoffical tarkov discord.

il better find other discord or player with who i can play.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:12 AM, Kaabakas said:

why i need to verify myself to unoffical tarkov discord. this smells more like cheaters getting hold on tarkov user account.. verify. what the actual heck . 150 euros i payd for my eft i dont need to veryfi some sort scammy unoffical tarkov discord.

il better find other discord or player with who i can play.

you verify by making a post with your discord name on the verify topic you ding dong.

On 12/2/2018 at 11:29 PM, Killercorpse said:

you verify by making a post with your discord name on the verify topic you ding dong.

no they asked to verify that i have bought this game. no thanks. those scammers can go and fak them selves. its fishy that they need to know what i have bought. pfff.

• Cold 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/3/2018 at 6:22 PM, Kaabakas said:

no they asked to verify that i have bought this game. no thanks. those scammers can go and fak them selves. its fishy that they need to know what i have bought. pfff.

buddy it's a setting on your profile that just displays what edition of the game you own. It's the little "standard edition" thing under my name. 

chill out.

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2018 at 4:22 AM, Kaabakas said:

Dude, nothing to be afraid of, that process doesn't remotely give us any sensitive information. It's a process which we require to offer players a better experience and safer environment from Scammers (back when trade was a thing), TKers and any malicious/toxic players someone could find on a gaming community. The only thing we ask for the user who wants to verify to have the game preorder edition enabled from forum settings, so the bot can read you actually own the game and afterwards tie it with your discord account.

That way, if someone got banned for scam let's say, we Discord ban (bypass in 1min) and verification ban (rekt).
Verification ban blacklists your forum profile and bot doesn't allow it to verify ever again (unless new game yw BSG).

Anyhow, can't tell if troll or serious I'll leave that here for other people who might wonder the same. And FYI out of 36k people we have 20k is verified :D

Have a good one!

LdcBt3r.png