Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial) - DO NOT VERIFY HERE

Peerun

Better question is, why isn't there an official Discord, yet?

JAGUAR1950

Frantic has already created an un-official Discord community for EFT. Now may be the time to say:

It’s the: Official Discord community for EFT.

I would suggest getting our numerous Emissary’s / Moderators involved and create Sub-Channels for all those who would wish to join Discord and communicate with fellow community members in their mother tongue.

Obviously, those who can speak English or are able to speak a little could also jump into the main EFT Channel to converse.

Those of us that do have a combined headset and mic should download the app install and join.

Like many others I also use and have my own TeamSpeak server but am limited to numbers. Discord may be the solution to our verbal communication problem for the EFT community.

Edited by JAGUAR1950
Edit page

RainingWeeD

hope see your clan in tarkov and maybe do some task together

#Usec #SpecialForce #No one stay behind

Natalino
3 minutes ago, RainingWeeD said:

hope see your clan in tarkov and maybe do some task together

#Usec #SpecialForce #No one stay behind

This is not for a clan.  This is un-official discord for EFT community.  Meaning for everyone.

RainingWeeD

yeah i know m8 but i mean in a community we can se a lot of clan so maybe chance a see one on them they are in this community  i love all community here Btw B|@Natalino

Natalino
1 minute ago, RainingWeeD said:

yeah i know m8 but i mean in a community we can se a lot of clan so maybe chance a see one on them they are in this community  i love all community here Btw B|@Natalino

huh?   Never mind. :uohwell:

The_Law-

I applied for TAW, how do i get the TS address? 

Natalino
3 hours ago, GreekGladiator said:

I applied for TAW, how do i get the TS address? 

Almost missed this comment.  Anyways, we will be getting in touch for further teamspeak details, etc.  An officer will be assigned to welcome you and set everything up for you.  By the way, we are a bit off topic here.  If you have furthr questions, feel free to ask on our clan post or message me.  But we will be in contact very soon.  Glad to see you on board!

BrandonS101

Glad to see the discord is very active.

• Upvote 1

Frantic

It's been a while since I write here. I'll make a quick update on how things are on Discord server (Its going CRAZYY!):

As we speak server is almost at 1000 people now (935 to be accurate)! Never imagined that it will reach that amount. :o 
We continuously add new things to make it more user-friendly and easy to find people to group with on raids! 

Hopefully NDA will get down Soon™, so we can merge the whole place into the same public channels for better communication
and finally to get rid off the freakin verification process (It was a pain). 

Also with this post I'd like to remind the Developer team @Blackb1rd and rest (I won't tag each one of you), that its great opportunity for you guys to get involved into community abit further and together we can only make this game better and better.
We've set a feedback/bugs report channel (which needs improve) so you can track and address the issues much faster. Also the live-chat is another good thing that you may find helpful for the development of the game.

That's all guys! I'd like to thank everyone who contribute your time and effort in making the server a really really great communication tool for the EFT community! Also the guys that spread the word about it. 
We just getting started! :D 

Discord Invitation or signature click.

BrandonS101

Almost at 1000 members!

BrandonS101

We hit 1000 members!

• Upvote 1

nguyenshuffle

hey can you unlock me on discord my name is glogoing

MarshalONEbro

very nice i was about to do the same and invite ppl here to join, glad ive been searching on forums before doing it. So I hope i can join there and explore thru discord and meet ppl, i already have discord im using it for another games too.

Anyway my question is:

is there any older guys who wanna teamup and play Im a rly good gamer and I would like to meet ppl who are 25+ or even older, i like to joke and have fun but the reason why Im searching for older guys is cause i think they wont mess up and joke while we are in raid or teamkill someone of us and loot us.. I mean even younger guys are ok for playing just to be mix between serious and funny player.
I do play games over 19years... (yeah im no lifer) hehe :P
I do have a lot of experience in FPS games been playing before EFT many other fps games, quake,unreal,cs,cod,bf,contract wars, hired ops etc...

P.S. im opened to give guides to players about EFT and other FPS games so yeah i have free time to explain unknown things and ofc learn new :)

XCanG

If you interesting, 15.01.2017 we hit 2000 members.

Right now 2567.

Edited by XCanG

Karmic

Hey dude,
Keen to sign up for some more team based play. My Discord name is Karmic #4719

iGoodLifeNL

@Frantic Can you please make it clear to not PM Forum moderators, but the discord moderators.

Thankyou.

Regards,

iFunkyNL

• Upvote 1

Frantic
8 hours ago, iFunkyNL said:

@Frantic Can you please make it clear to not PM Forum moderators, but the discord moderators.

Thankyou.

Regards,

iFunkyNL

Heh, I know. Sorry about that. I'll try to make it more clear from now on. The thing is that, Emissaries/Forum mods are able to apply roles to people, so if you know how the verification works, you can help that one poor guy get into the Alpha section.

Anyways sorry again for any trouble caused. :)  

iGoodLifeNL
9 hours ago, Frantic said:

Heh, I know. Sorry about that. I'll try to make it more clear from now on. The thing is that, Emissaries/Forum mods are able to apply roles to people, so if you know how the verification works, you can help that one poor guy get into the Alpha section.

Anyways sorry again for any trouble caused. :)  

Hey man ! no worries.

Regards,
iFunkyNL

Meinser

Just checked out the Discord, good work put into it. Nicely done. Hope to see you all soon, once I figured out a proxy network to help me connect better from Australia! :D

• Upvote 1

Agnisekhar

Discord does not suit me