Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial) - DO NOT VERIFY HERE

Frantic

Meanwhile, Server just surpassed 3000 members B|

General_Havoc

Can one of the Mods help me out. I was playing the fish game with MuffinBomber and #botconsole banned me from Discord.

Dazzerer

Hey everyone, hows ya'll doing? is this tread still going? ;)

Wraith420

Joining Left Behind pack tester. Wraith420#1333

Edited by Wraith420
deleting unneeded image

Scott_FR
12 hours ago, Wraith420 said:

Joining Left Behind pack tester. Wraith420#1333

you need to read what they ask you. pm a moderator that discord tells you. 

Reaxgrim

The discord is pretty bad tbh. constant arguing etc. i would avoid it....it will suck the joy out of the community for ya haha.

ps: the above is just a personal opinion from my time on it. your experience may differ but i doubt it ;)

PvtMcNuggets
vor einer Stunde schrieb Reaxgrim:

The discord is pretty bad tbh. constant arguing etc. i would avoid it....it will suck the joy out of the community for ya haha.

ps: the above is just a personal opinion from my time on it. your experience may differ but i doubt it ;)

Is this your personal opinion after getting muted and leaving for making fun of a terrorist attack? Hmm...

Reaxgrim
Just now, PvtMcNuggets said:

Is this your personal opinion after getting muted and leaving for making fun of a terrorist attack? Hmm...

Sorry asking why you where all upset and having a go at people about this one attack yet all other attacks where "ok" is not making fun. its clearly stating the crocodile tears. would have been better to keep the chat EFT related. but as always the discord ends up in arguments and cancer. that is all i stated above. thanks that is all i will say on the matter as not to get this thread locked due to the same thing spilling over to these forums.

ps: i wont take advice from someone that has been banned from the said server before ;)

Danez-Plys

We're some Danish gays plying EFT together and we're using TS and we probably stick with that.

But I think it's a great thing you got going there. :)

Captain_Control

Is this discord mostly English speaking? 

Dimittri

Amazing server! Tons of people to play with! :D

• Upvote 1

TitanPB

Just joined, within a couple minutes playing with others. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

J_Bob

Shouldn't this get moved to clans ? Discords are community's just as much as clans and this seems like more recruitment than anything . 

swats73

Easy to find a group to play with

Natalino

Hello @Izrid and @Frantic,

Please, do not bring community drama towards the forum. No community is perfect and it might have its own issues or it might just not be for you, if this is the case, well leave and avoid. But do not flame the community post here in any form. Also, no more of this ''Get Gud'' responses, please.

This is the unofficial discord and we have no bias to it here but flaming it, is not right. Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Izrid
2 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Please, do not bring community drama towards the forum. No community is perfect and it might have its own issues or it might just not be for you, if this is the case, well leave and avoid. But do not flame the community post here in any form. Also, no more of this ''Get Gud'' responses, please.

This is the unofficial discord and we have no bias to it here but flaming it, is not right. Thank you for your understanding.

Finally, quality moderation. Thank you and will do :D

• Upvote 1

Frantic
3 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Thanks for the response Nat. I wasn't sure if it worth reporting it, but yeah you did remove the posts anyway. As you said no community is perfect...we are not as strict as you guys (on forums), still we try to keep the Discord server at a reasonable state regarding maturity and toxicity ;) 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

• Upvote 1

Izrid
1 hour ago, Natalino said:

How many other Discord servers are there that have BSG developers and moderators in it?

necuja
3 hours ago, Izrid said:

How many other Discord servers are there that have BSG developers and moderators in it?

This depends, we can join them freely but this doesn't mean bsg represents any singular discord. Please take any further questions regarding things not reflecting the advertisement of this discord elsewhere to prevent going off topic

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

Jan_Michael

discord user Airwolf #1722 just joined server