Jump to content
Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial) - DO NOT VERIFY HERE

Recommended Posts

Captain_Control

Just going to give feed back on this discord server, i would highly recommend it! Always people looking for groups. most time i have waited is maybe 15 minutes before someone else hops on looking for a group. 

So far i have had no bad experiences with the other members, everyone has been team players and no team killing. some very skilled vets and others are new players. The vets are friendly and willing to teach other players the game.

(shout out Skee and lord, you both are awesome!) 

Definitely a large mix of players. Some casual and others more serious. Just a great place to meet other players!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkSoldier
8 hours ago, Frantic said:

@DarkSoldier There was a temporary Discord outage. It should be fine now.

Yes it's all good now, thanks you for getting back to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkSoldier
On 17/10/2017 at 10:51 PM, Captain_Control said:

Just going to give feed back on this discord server, i would highly recommend it! Always people looking for groups. most time i have waited is maybe 15 minutes before someone else hops on looking for a group. 

So far i have had no bad experiences with the other members, everyone has been team players and no team killing. some very skilled vets and others are new players. The vets are friendly and willing to teach other players the game.

(shout out Skee and lord, you both are awesome!) 

Definitely a large mix of players. Some casual and others more serious. Just a great place to meet other players!

Why wait in LFG just jump into a channel with space, introduce yourself and I'm 99% sure they will be kind, there's a few people who deserve a ban but overall everything is trustworthy, with the new rookie and verified channels I think that a nice way of seeing people who actually have played a part in the discord and other who are newish! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LethalsLoaded
6 hours ago, DarkSoldier said:

Why wait in LFG just jump into a channel with space, introduce yourself and I'm 99% sure they will be kind, there's a few people who deserve a ban but overall everything is trustworthy, with the new rookie and verified channels I think that a nice way of seeing people who actually have played a part in the discord and other who are newish! :)

You're more than a month late to reply to said topic, sir :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkSoldier
3 hours ago, LethalsLoaded said:

You're more than a month late to reply to said topic, sir :P

Oh, my phone i swear is purposely trying to make me look like a tit, I bet it's because I won't update to iOS 11. I swear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frantic

I'm in contact with them..Seems like our server reached a cap of 5k+ online users and it needs some upgrade from their end. Wasn't aware of that.. I'll let you know if something comes up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkSoldier
8 minutes ago, Frantic said:

I'm in contact with them..Seems like our server reached a cap of 5k+ online users and it needs some upgrade from their end. Wasn't aware of that.. I'll let you know if something comes up. 

5,000 for the EFT Discord unofficial server? If so congratz.....is in order, or am I making myself look like a tit once again @LethalsLoaded :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brandonalvin

every time i click the invitation link it just opens discord and does nothing. do you have a link i can copy and paste?

 

 

Edited by brandonalvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timo-chi
20 minutes ago, JonnyC said:

Sadly what I suspected has come true, the unofficial discord is ruined.

Many creators of pages lure you in with casual communities to turn them into a prison camp.

Today I was banned, for my first and only team kill on a greedy player. Looks like I had a target painted on my back after my last post here, seeing as the admin added a screenshot of my comment into the ban message.

This was my first and only team kill on a selfish player who rather than helping me with a quest decided to fill himself with a fort from my kill and all the guns at bunker, leaving me with nothing. The last straw was when he actively tried to get a PMC kill before me and did so. Having spoken to many players about this and getting the exact same reaction, We just kill him, I'd just kill him, this time I decided to do so. Then after receiving a message from the player I told him exactly why, i'm not afraid of standing by my actions. Of course the admin who banned me didn't take anything into account other than the TK because I had a target painted on my back. 
Now, before some power hungry admin comes on to smite me with his 12 year old superior tone i'd just like you to know I really do not care if im banned. I'm just glad to see my theory held true. 
Back in the early days before this unofficial tarkov discord was actually acting like an unofficial channel it was a rare treat, as so many communities are that are free flowing. Now it's just a poo show with locked rooms and teenage admins with dicks up their asses. 

Maybe I should not have admitted to team killing but as I am so indifferent to using this discord now I really didn't have a care in the world. 

I loved the, oh gotcha message from the admin though, it really made me pity him and the general organizers of this discord for not being able to take criticism. Enjoy your discord while I start up another and take all the great friends I have cultivated over the length of time I have played tarkov over there. Peace out (Y)

 

 

Well it is your fault that you got banned since teamkilling if you are at same channel in the discord is against rules of it and when you refer the admin being some 12 year old kid think about the fact that you did not adress the issue some other way, but decided to kill him.

I have ran into some people who  do that too and just tell them to stop doing it and if they don't just add note to their name they do that and after that don't play with them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DARKCODE

lol if ya want to deal wqith moderators who dont know the rules this the place to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LethalsLoaded
On 12/15/2017 at 3:50 AM, DARKCODE said:

lol if ya want to deal wqith moderators who dont know the rules this the place to go

Hi, could you clarify what you mean? You can private message me regarding the Discord Moderation team - as far as I'm aware the Moderators know the rules and enforce them appropriately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trusty_Mccoolgu

Are people that don't have the game yet, but intend to buy it, welcome? Does it matter much if I'm a new player-- are people willing to teach? I'd love to learn more.

 

Edit: I'd love to learn more about your clan before I join up. Sorry, I may have been unclear.

Edited by Trusty_Mccoolgu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The_Rickening

You will get banned for reporting teamkilling. Thanks guys. first time dealing with an admin too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2