Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial) - DO NOT VERIFY HERE

hurryupanddiee

any link to join the server anywhere no that I find works ?

Mako_2-1

None of the links to the discord seem to be vaild, could we get another possibly?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Alexander1999

I,ve been banned??? can I get an unban or tell me why i was banned,,, Thanka

Frantic
2 hours ago, Alexander1999 said:

I,ve been banned??? can I get an unban or tell me why i was banned,,, Thanka

NSFW is not allowed anywhere in the server. Better read #rules first next time.

Mclemens7

Hello! I logged on today hoping to play some tarkov on your discord and I noticed it wasnt in my available servers.

I was wondering If I was banned and the reasoning?

1 minute ago, Mclemens7 said:

Hello! I logged on today hoping to play some tarkov on your discord and I noticed it wasnt in my available servers.

I was wondering If I was banned and the reasoning?

NEVER MIND the Pink dioscord got me LOL

• Like 1

MontTheMonkey

Hi, I'm MontTheMonkey, I'm a guy who plays eft. So 4 months ago or so a small group of people tricked me with false evidence that they were the old staff of unofficial. They lead me into thinking they were making a popular, "less toxic" group. I believed them and spammed invites into all the channels. After I got banned I had a sick feeling in my gut after I found out it wasn't true and I was a useless tool for them to get more people onto there discord. I just want to apologize for the mistake I made and disturbing your great discord server id be very happy if I got unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience of the spammed invites, I thought I was doing the right thing but I made a horrible mistake, My apologies   

MontTheMonkey

• Upvote 1

Mercaholic75

I absolutely love this discord. Always people on and chatting and playing. Especially when the wipe comes its going to be stacked!!

Mclemens7

Hello, I have been banned from the unofficial discord for inviting a few people to my discord so I could play with them later. I didn't know this would be taken so badly and it was very bad and I'm sorry that I did it. Can you please unban me and is there anything I can do to help or whatever because I used that discord for a couple months ever since I bought tarkov. I loved playing with the people and made a lot of friends. I do have people who could vouch for me that is, not a bad person or a self-promoter to make it more clear that what I was doing was not in a malicious way. Once again I am sorry for my actions and will never send my link to one person.   My contact on discord is (CheckTheDiscord) 

Edited by Mclemens7

Mclemens7
On 4/8/2018 at 2:03 AM, MontTheMonkey said:

Hi, I'm MontTheMonkey, I'm a guy who plays eft. So 4 months ago or so a small group of people tricked me with false evidence that they were the old staff of unofficial. They lead me into thinking they were making a popular, "less toxic" group. I believed them and spammed invites into all the channels. After I got banned I had a sick feeling in my gut after I found out it wasn't true and I was a useless tool for them to get more people onto there discord. I just want to apologize for the mistake I made and disturbing your great discord server id be very happy if I got unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience of the spammed invites, I thought I was doing the right thing but I made a horrible mistake, My apologies   

MontTheMonkey

Hey, I made the same mistake as you and was wondering if they let you back in?

Allan92

Hey, so I got banned by a bot for spamming (@)member and I'm now unable to be on the server for 14 days. However, from what I know, I only used member tag ONCE and it was during the patch 0.8 hype (and cancelled downloads), so it was quite chaotic. Can I get unban or at least get a screenshot of me "spamming". From what I know I hadn't spammed tags and if I did, it was unintentional.

Allan92

@Wyredain @Sherman-io Wrong thread (i mean it's literally has "DO NOT VERIFY HERE"), Ill put link where you can verify:

Also im still confused by the whole "banned by bot for spamming tags while not really doing it" thing. Ive been waiting for few days for response.

Edited by Allan92

Frantic
6 hours ago, Allan92 said:

Also im still confused by the whole "banned by bot for spamming tags while not really doing it" thing. Ive been waiting for few days for response.

Thanks for guiding the guys above...But what you mean with that you posted? 

Allan92
5 hours ago, Frantic said:

Thanks for guiding the guys above...But what you mean with that you posted? 

I guess ill explain my situation. So during the hype for 0.8 in 19 Aprill (if im correct), i was in Discord along with others, tagging (or at least trying) mods once. When patch rolled out, there was obviously chaos and well download was slow. I used (@)member tag once during the time to let people now solution (which was kind of only temporary solution). But it didn't matter however since... Well... They uploaded wrong patch (correct me if i'm wrong). And once i cancelled download and checked for updates, bot basically says this: "Hey, i see you mentioned (@)member tag once, well, i'm sorry to say, but it's considered SPAMMING. As such, you're banned for 14 day's, sorry for inconvenience and have a good day :beawesome:". As you can guess, i was less than pleased, it didn't help that i didn't have contacts with mods in Discord.

So yeah, long story short: I mentioned member tag once (from my knowledge), bots went hyper aggressive and i was banned for 14 days and have about 10 days more to go, while being confused. So yeah, i hope to be unbanned or at the very least get proof of me going overboard without knowing it. My Discord name is CommissarJhon and server one LuckyX1. I'll send screenshot of the ban.

Edit: Got the screenshot now.5adcd8c8663be_Whytho.png.78b3081a1a7bccd5e199b7070f1796af.png

Edited by Allan92

NightRadz

is there something wrong with the discord? its been replaced with "1 server is unavailable due to a temporary outage"

Straafe
6 minutes ago, NightRadz said:

is there something wrong with the discord? its been replaced with "1 server is unavailable due to a temporary outage"

Same for me

NightRadz
Just now, Straafe said:

Same for me

just read up and according to other forums its cause the server reached its limit on people, so that's probably the reason. Bummer....

Frantic
21 hours ago, NightRadz said:

just read up and according to other forums its cause the server reached its limit on people, so that's probably the reason. Bummer....

It was a temporary Discord outage, nothing wrong with the server. We've raised the maximum cap twice already, next cap will be at 20k users online. We have alot of space to reach that, if ever. :D 

Allan92

Hey, I'm still kind of confused by the whole bot banning me for spamming that from my knowledge I didn't do. I have been banned for at least 6 days and I'm still waiting for the answer or something about the whole thing. And for sake of not repeating myself, I'll just put a quote here about the whole situation. I know that the staff is busy and all, but I'm kind of running out of patience to wait for a response that I have been waiting for almost a week. @Frantic

I guess ill explain my situation. So during the hype for 0.8 in 19 Aprill (if im correct), i was in Discord along with others, tagging (or at least trying) mods once. When patch rolled out, there was obviously chaos and well download was slow. I used (@)member tag once during the time to let people now solution (which was kind of only temporary solution). But it didn't matter however since... Well... They uploaded wrong patch (correct me if i'm wrong). And once i cancelled download and checked for updates, bot basically says this: "Hey, i see you mentioned (@)member tag once, well, i'm sorry to say, but it's considered SPAMMING. As such, you're banned for 14 day's, sorry for inconvenience and have a good day :beawesome:". As you can guess, i was less than pleased, it didn't help that i didn't have contacts with mods in Discord.

So yeah, long story short: I mentioned member tag once (from my knowledge), bots went hyper aggressive and i was banned for 14 days and have about 10 days more to go, while being confused. So yeah, i hope to be unbanned or at the very least get proof of me going overboard without knowing it. My Discord name is CommissarJhon and server one LuckyX1. I'll send screenshot of the ban.

Edit: Got the screenshot now.5adcd8c8663be_Whytho.png.78b3081a1a7bccd5e199b7070f1796af.png

Frantic
5 hours ago, Allan92 said:

Hey, I'm still kind of confused by the whole bot banning me for spamming that from my knowledge I didn't do. I have been banned for at least 6 days and I'm still waiting for the answer or something about the whole thing. And for sake of not repeating myself, I'll just put a quote here about the whole situation. I know that the staff is busy and all, but I'm kind of running out of patience to wait for a response that I have been waiting for almost a week. @Frantic

Everyone who tagged "@member" at that time, got 14day banned.You realize that by tagging that role you pinged 5k people for no reason? Anyway, it was a bad moment, do your ban time and be back with clear head. 

Allan92
53 minutes ago, Frantic said:

Everyone who tagged "@member" at that time, got 14day banned.You realize that by tagging that role you pinged 5k people for no reason? Anyway, it was a bad moment, do your ban time and be back with clear head. 

Well, I don't exactly agree with ban IMHO for 14 days considering situation back then, but I respect the decision. Although at the very least have bots being more informative than just "For spamming tag".

LethalsLoaded

If you're about to post your name#0000 here. STOP. This ain't the place to verify

358719057060429828.png?v=1

Mr_Sheep
5 minutes ago, Hunter420 said:

Has too many Mic Spammers that bug you and come in your chat while your in raid and ive also had multiple Trades where the other person has scammed me and took my stuff i dont recomend this i recomed The Black List Community its ran by Klean and other streamers and its a far more modded community than this

I do believe they have staff on that discord that you could report such things as being scammed and they can handle it. Also people that mic spam just report them to any of the discord mods, or pm the Mod mail. You will find in any discord community you will always have these special snowflakes.

Wolfcompton

Got banned for being a toxic team member about two patches ago. Still been playing tarkov since and would like another chance if possible. Im no longer a toxic bad boy and would be grateful for an unban.

Frantic
On 5/2/2018 at 6:53 PM, Wolfcompton said:

Got banned for being a toxic team member about two patches ago. Still been playing tarkov since and would like another chance if possible. Im no longer a toxic bad boy and would be grateful for an unban.

Meanwhile you said duck it, i'll bring an alt account? Cause this is exactly what you did. zxw3N5a.png

• Upvote 1