Frantic

#1 EFT Discord (Unofficial) - DO NOT VERIFY HERE

hopper514

I was wrongfully banned, who do I talk to about this?

• Upvote 2

CDTcs

hi i was banned on this discord my main is 188527186951667712 or Tcs#1322 they say im blacklisted but i have no idea what that means or why im banned

Frantic
4 hours ago, CDTcs said:

hi i was banned on this discord my main is 188527186951667712 or Tcs#1322 they say im blacklisted but i have no idea what that means or why im banned

You're blacklisted on discord banlist, that's why. 
Put the ID on this site to check it yourself https://bans.discordlist.net/

LethalsLoaded
On 5/7/2018 at 4:49 PM, betterby762 said:

I was wrongfully banned, who do I talk to about this?

For BAN Appeals visit https://discord.gg/deQCMp7 and DM "EFT Staff Team" with your appeal message.

• Cold 1

DarkGenie96

DarkGenie96#8742

JoycePi
21 hours ago, DarkGenie96 said:

DarkGenie96#8742

Do not verify here please. The bot won't pick you up.

smokey-phil

smokey-phil #4494 can you please with the verifing now thank you 

JoycePi
2 hours ago, smokey-phil said:

smokey-phil #4494 can you please with the verifing now thank you 

This isn't the place to verify, use the Verification thread in #verification-instructions.

buyshi

hi i was the member of your discord but your bot keeps banning me just for a claim of using the n word or any form of racism like that and i never intended to do so and using alt account since the bot did ban me from my main account just for thinking that it was a alt instead and keeps me from verifying again. this is the only eft discord that is "official" to me, pls dont let your DEAD bot take that ability away from me. my discord is parabellum #0022 and please somehow reverse this so that i may be relieved of this situation and go back to playing EFT with friends casually. thank you for taking some time reading this and hopefully reconsider my position.

Love, Buyshi

Frantic
5 hours ago, buyshi said:

hi i was the member of your discord but your bot keeps banning me just for a claim of using the n word or any form of racism like that and i never intended to do so and using alt account since the bot did ban me from my main account just for thinking that it was a alt instead and keeps me from verifying again. this is the only eft discord that is "official" to me, pls dont let your DEAD bot take that ability away from me. my discord is parabellum #0022 and please somehow reverse this so that i may be relieved of this situation and go back to playing EFT with friends casually. thank you for taking some time reading this and hopefully reconsider my position.

Love, Buyshi

Initially you were muted for saying the "n" word.

After you decide to brought your alt and mute-evade + verify.

Your alt+main are perma banned from the server.

You know who to blame, and that's neither the bot nor the server's staff.

buyshi
10 hours ago, Frantic said:

Initially you were muted for saying the "n" word.

After you decide to brought your alt and mute-evade + verify.

Your alt+main are perma banned from the server.

You know who to blame, and that's neither the bot nor the server's staff.

even though i do admit i said the "n" word, i never intended to use it in that certain context because of where im from and exclusive to my race, it just kind of spat out of my mouth. if you dont believe me, then thats fine but thats a fact. secondly, i didnt try to "mute-evade + verify" until the bot banned my main for claiming it as an alt instead. I never noticed that alts are unwelcome to the discord and that, i apologize for not noticing it sooner and voluntarily logging my alt out instead. but i do notice that you guys dont take very kindly to people that just want to play the game that youve banned, and they stay banned as a form of punishment, i see?

Frantic
14 hours ago, buyshi said:

even though i do admit i said the "n" word, i never intended to use it in that certain context because of where im from and exclusive to my race, it just kind of spat out of my mouth. if you dont believe me, then thats fine but thats a fact. secondly, i didnt try to "mute-evade + verify" until the bot banned my main for claiming it as an alt instead. I never noticed that alts are unwelcome to the discord and that, i apologize for not noticing it sooner and voluntarily logging my alt out instead. but i do notice that you guys dont take very kindly to people that just want to play the game that youve banned, and they stay banned as a form of punishment, i see?

You just had to wait for 60min for the mute to expire, instead you brought an alt in to mute evade + verify. 
And yeah, obviously if we ban/mute someone is because we want it to be that way, if you try to evade that by bringing an alt
it's fair to get perma don't you think?

Anyway, you're eligible for a ban appeal in 30 days through this server https://discord.gg/deQCMp7

buyshi
8 hours ago, Frantic said:

You just had to wait for 60min for the mute to expire, instead you brought an alt in to mute evade + verify. 
And yeah, obviously if we ban/mute someone is because we want it to be that way, if you try to evade that by bringing an alt
it's fair to get perma don't you think?

Anyway, you're eligible for a ban appeal in 30 days through this server https://discord.gg/deQCMp7

alright thats fine, im able to wait but just to let you know that i was never notified that the mute was 60 mins. if i was notified i would have just waited, or was that in your guidelines? if it was, then again i apologize for not reading the guidelines.

Frantic
44 minutes ago, buyshi said:

alright thats fine, im able to wait but just to let you know that i was never notified that the mute was 60 mins. if i was notified i would have just waited, or was that in your guidelines? if it was, then again i apologize for not reading the guidelines.

What the alt thingie? Yeah it's in our guidelines under the "Common Sense" rule.
Also you're right, BOT doesn't tell you the time limit, but i guess you never asked 
when it expires. Anyway, see you in 30.

kevinbob1

can i get unbenned i did nothing name kevinbob1#8326

Poindexter

could i talk to a mod?

barcode120x

Verification attempt number 2

barcode120x#9359