Unity Error Crashes Haunting My Gaming Experience

lucienwmoon

...It's crippling. I seriously can't play at this point due to losing so many loadouts. I'll be playing when my screen will freeze, Sound cuts off, then a small error pops up (shown below) and if I am lucky enough to have a group with me they'll watch over my stationary body while I wait to reconnect. Otherwise, I'm almost always out in the open and dead within minutes before I can get back. Given the amount of posts about it, I think most of you are familiar with this crash/bug. I have done so much to my PC in hopes to fixing this problem, even going so far as to replace my motherboard and cpu. Not that I am not happy to upgrade but this crashing inspired me to spend hundreds of dollars and just praying that it fixes itself. 

I'll keep it that short but if you have had experience or know someone who has had experience with this issue, please just relay to me what you did (or they did) to fix the issue. This is my first wipe of EFT where I started wipe day and have been grinding my best to get as far as I can. This crash, that started around the new wipe, has completely stalled my progression to where I usually just sit in the menu for 20 minutes at a time scared to go in. This just sucks, Please help.

UnityErrorEFT.jpg.b9b4b0aec4db85e3cc82e9002edc1ba8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

n my case there was too much power going through the Gpu
Download the MSi afterburn and reduce the power from default to 70% 

Trakov.png

On 1/9/2022 at 4:07 PM, MrShrimp93 said:

n my case there was too much power going through the Gpu
Download the MSi afterburn and reduce the power from default to 70% 

Trakov.png

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion?  I'm not doubting it, just wondering how you finally got there.

7 hours ago, atxzx3 said:

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion?  I'm not doubting it, just wondering how you finally got there.

I had the same problem, I tried various things, updates, changes in game settings, application immortalization, until I figured out that maybe it was a problem with the graphics card or something related to it, I changed a few options and everything works for a long time