Is This The New Normal?

garretputman88

Yeah, pretty much is as two of us have been in the number 1 queue spot for over twenty minutes so far --  some been waiting longer have restarted their queue, and one guy in our group has been number 1 for over forty minutes.  That's uh - I say that's uh - what you call 'busted', there... 

40 minutes ago, Suff said:

Garret, there is nothing wrong with the current system.

what kind of statement is this? 

There is nothing wrong with a 70.000 person queue? You are off your rocker.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else getting Error The WebSocket protocol is not supported on this platform??? tried looking it up i guess if u have Windows 7 you cant play tarkov at all anymore witht his new Que add on update... sick.. this is ducking retarded.. been playing every day of this wipe now i CANT PLAY AT ALL... FIX THIS @Nikita @BSG

11 minutes ago, saulhernandezzz said:

Anyone else getting Error The WebSocket protocol is not supported on this platform??? tried looking it up i guess if u have Windows 7 you cant play tarkov at all anymore witht his new Que add on update... sick.. this is ducking retarded.. been playing every day of this wipe now i CANT PLAY AT ALL... FIX THIS @Nikita @BSG

Upgrade from windows 7? windows 7 is an outdated system that even windows itself isnt supporting anymore. Your going to deal with this from alot more games than tarkov

6 hours ago, Kokot_420 said:

It's definitely just a temporary solution for the overloaded servers until they properly fix it

Its 100% not a temp thing my guy. They arent gunna remove a new feature that helps their stability and blame shifting. I understand ignorance is bliss sometimes, but don't think BSG will make this temp. Its the easiest n laziest way to control server performance without having to add more servers.

8 hours ago, Kokot_420 said:

It's definitely just a temporary solution for the overloaded servers until they properly fix it

let me fix this for you

It's definitely just a temporary solution for the overloaded servers until the player count dies down due to frustration and then there are much fewer players on the servers.

Don't lie to yourself about them fixing it.  They have no intention of temporarily increasing server load.  Just like the last few wipes...

7 hours ago, tsmhicks said:

Its 100% not a temp thing my guy. They arent gunna remove a new feature that helps their stability and blame shifting. I understand ignorance is bliss sometimes, but don't think BSG will make this temp. Its the easiest n laziest way to control server performance without having to add more servers.

5 hours ago, XariusX said:

let me fix this for you

It's definitely just a temporary solution for the overloaded servers until the player count dies down due to frustration and then there are much fewer players on the servers.

Don't lie to yourself about them fixing it.  They have no intention of temporarily increasing server load.  Just like the last few wipes...

Seems like we have 2 insiders over here that know everything about what happens back in BST studios

vor 13 Stunden schrieb garretputman88:

I guess ill check back in morning and see if im close.

595076838_Tarkov60kque.jpg.a08e931952b2fd5edbfd1ee297b38e00.jpg

This is fraud, betrayal, stealing and so on. This is the biggest betrayal of an game developer in the game history.🤮🤮🤮

We all ordinary players have payed for EFT, but only streamers can play. I can not finde more words for this betrayal.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, beton_g said:

This is fraud, betrayal, stealing and so on. This is the biggest betrayal of an game developer in the game history.🤮🤮🤮

We all ordinary players have payed for EFT, but only streamers can play. I can not finde more words for this betrayal.

Some people should be allowed to get punched in the face legally.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kokot_420 said:

Seems like we have 2 insiders over here that know everything about what happens back in BST studios

Looks like you have people who have been watching this happen since day 1 and BSG's communication and also function in the real world industries that do this poo.