ChiefGreyBush

Getting to know your E.F.T. alpha and beta mates

ChiefGreyBush

The alpha arrives soon, and I would like to start looking for some alpha mates.  If your looking for few good players lets some R6 Siege together on pc.  Will be playing to bide the time till the alpha.  I will set up a public match called "TarkovAlphas", with hard core rules, open to both teams mic(for friendly banter).  Good way for us to get used to each other.  Feel free to set your get together below.  So lets join up, play a little r6 siege, and plan our alpha experience.  iframe>

Avexum

good idea, ive been looking for time killers

Colton Long

Im up for it! Where and when?

AlexBrSc

Will search for this...See you guys there.

Magor57

Any Czech or Slovak people, message me please :-) looking for people to play with, maybe even teammates :-)

Goochy

irish guy looking for siege buddys pm me for uplay id.build up a rapoire before tarkov

DustyMouse

Americano here looking for a group to play with.

Golde

R6 sounds neat, but I'm more likely to be found chilling in blacklight. 

R0CK3R

Scottish Dude Lookin for some gaming buddies I think this game may require some :) pm for origin, steam, uplay etc.

Natalino

Hey guys,

I like this idea and let me invite you guys to my family. I am from a gaming group by the name of The Art Of Warfare ( TAW ), with 33+ games and 2500+ members that are currently active only. The group was here since 2001 and it has really cool things you guys can have fun in, if you want something big and organized. 

We have R6 team there and you can join us by creating an account on the www.taw.net website for the R6 team. We will be starting EFT team when the dates close in and you guys can transfer to EFT team of TAW, till then you can learn and see if you like the team TAW in R6 game and see from there to join the EFT team in the near future. if you have questions add me on steam as [TAW] Natalino   

Requirements are no cheating, respect other, be mature (15+ to be allowed in but again you must show maturity or won't be let in the team), have a Mic and be active when you can (real life first of course)

Have fun guys

Edited by Natalino

StillMindz

Feel free to add me as well. I'm in the U.S., eastern time. My Steam name is StillMindz. I'm not running Siege at the moment, but I am playing a lot of Squad and Insurgency.

Natalino

Nice, by the way you can also go check out the website.we have squad and insurgency as well. some fun till EFT release.

dobrien11497

I'll be looking forward to finding this when the game is out guys, see you there